Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

ya my b I was using your thread as a warmup.

you don't bite as hard anymore and aren't as psycho so this was fruitless.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-05-2016, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

I will say though that when I study other alternative lifestyles and counterculture, I always find some type of fundamental conflict with capitalism included in their belief system.

Old 07-05-2016, 05:50 PM
Banned

#PermaBanTannyPosters
Old 07-05-2016, 06:40 PM
Kobold

Dude, how many trannies are on this elf sim.
Old 07-05-2016, 07:20 PM
Aviak

Op is a pride true example in my transexuals have emotional disorders. Clearly angry about being sexually exploited in woman's clothing at a young age. Mot only is Op ugly on the inside ,but makes a ugly woman in the outside, and a man... It is a disgrace. Makes sense for Op to have a false security with the transgender world.
Old 07-05-2016, 08:30 PM
Fire Giant

Yes, let's listen to John Cena tell us about the nation instead of Jefferson, Madison, Franklin, Dickinson, Hamilton, etc.
Old 07-05-2016, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, let's listen to John Cena tell us about the nation instead of Jefferson, Madison, Franklin, Dickinson, Hamilton, etc.

Old 07-05-2016, 08:51 PM
Banned

only one OP can make the entire forum lose their minds over nothing

maerilith is that OP
Old 07-05-2016, 08:54 PM
Banned

Love John Cena. He's relevant and has a message I agree with. His message doesn't even really impose upon Jefferson or Andrew Jackson or anybody cool either. Only the interpretation that certain people want to shove down certain other peoples throats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not once have I ever seen John Cena attack one of our forefathers and disgrace him. Nor did he attack any of you all. I don't see why you have to be mad about it. If anything he's lookin out for ya'll to have your tea party club, just askin people to be gentleman and American about it.

Sad to see so many people look down their prideful snobby noses at him and me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just as well. Ya'll need to do what ya'll need to do. Maybe someone out there other than bigJ is looking to have a light body experience tho? We can all have one together, if you want.

@pokesan, I don't even try though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by maerilith; 07-05-2016 at 08:57 PM..
Old 07-05-2016, 09:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love John Cena. He's relevant and has a message I agree with. His message doesn't even really impose upon Jefferson or Andrew Jackson or anybody cool either. Only the interpretation that certain people want to shove down certain other peoples throats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Andrew Jackson was a member of the American Colonization Society, which was founded in part to move freed blacks out of America. Jefferson opposed miscegenation and wanted blacks, once freed, to be "moved beyond the reach of mixture". That doesn't impose upon the message from the John Cena video?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not once have I ever seen John Cena attack one of our forefathers and disgrace him. Nor did he attack any of you all. I don't see why you have to be mad about it. If anything he's lookin out for ya'll to have your tea party club, just askin people to be gentleman and American about it.
It's frustrating because you're ignorant (and/or deceitful) and pushing an agenda to normalize degeneracy while claiming it is American.
Closed Thread