Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2016, 02:30 PM
Sarnak

It is anecdotal but I have yet to meet a ranger who wasn't awesome. I wonder if something about the class selects nice people? They are well rounded and people are always looking for melee / pulling (plus it is nice to be different).
Old 08-07-2016, 02:48 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Thanks a bunch

Thanks guys a lot for the advice I appreciate it, sry its taken me a while to get back to the forums, been playin the game, lul. My in game name is well, Reeferr so hit me up whenever, I'm currently lvl 4 but am about to log on now.
Old 08-07-2016, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckoning [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is anecdotal but I have yet to meet a ranger who wasn't awesome. I wonder if something about the class selects nice people? They are well rounded and people are always looking for melee / pulling (plus it is nice to be different).
Probably more to do with the forum min max trolls that scare everyone who doesn't know the game away.
Old 08-08-2016, 11:36 AM
Large Rat

Hi welcome to the server!

I recommend using this plat guide program as I used it and was very happy with he results. If you end up making a class that does not have a pet, I would suggest doing everything it says but wait until you're about 2-4 levels higher. Sisters camp you might want to wait until you're 4 levels higher for sure. Highkeep ears were huge in making money if you spend your time from levels 22-34 there and selling the ears in EC that can go from 20 to 30pp. If you decide to Hunt in Mistmoore just have a mage make you some 100% Weight reduction bags and loot all the bronze weapons. once bag is full, go to Lessor Faydark and just sell them. Good luck!

http://wiki.project1999.com/Ultimate...ng_Money_Guide

Silye
Old 08-08-2016, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rangers have ok dps and can single pull in out door zones, they can tank fine in exp groups.
Sneak is an incredible tool for pulling with indoor zones too. Rarely see anything other than monks doing a good job with sneak though.
Old 08-09-2016, 12:04 AM
Large Rat

Hey Reefer...you wouldnt by chance be the "Reefer" that plays quake2?
Old 08-09-2016, 07:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sneak is an incredible tool for pulling with indoor zones too. Rarely see anything other than monks doing a good job with sneak though.
Halfling warrior sneak pull!
Old 08-09-2016, 09:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckoning [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Check out the Ranger named Nevada - he's a pretentious asshole. Made my group wipe then AFKed after being a dickhead
Closed Thread