View Poll Results: Are you in favor of the proposed resist system changes
Yes 13 46.43%
No 15 53.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 07:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ITT: a lot of people who have no classic experience, arguing against classic. Then a lot of people who have no experience on this server, arguing in favor of the poor resist system here.

"I never get rooted." "I never root people."

Thats because you don't play. I have more time played in the last 3 weeks than you probably do in the last 9 months combined. Of course you have no idea how things really work on this server.
Also Nulls sample size as quoted shows it against the spell *Root* itself.. Not against Engulfing Roots or anything along the druid/ranger root line.. Which in itself should be "more resisted" because of the dmg component, but here it lands way more than it should/ever did on live.

I'd love to see Null's same sample size with that root line tested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 09-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Banned

Look out for Kringe, I bet he misremembers how root worked too.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Banned

You are talking to Destin lol
Old 09-12-2012, 08:03 PM
Banned

Delicious tears from RZs B team. Got griefed off the server by root lol
Old 09-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Sarnak

Nah cause my first toon... http://ralloszek.stephans.org/rz/pla...ame=Rigamortiz

Was never around during classic...
Quote:

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 09-12-2012, 08:09 PM
Banned

ITT classic end game pvp players laughing at Samwise and his little Safehouse post.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseBanned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-12-2012, 08:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseBanned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tears from a Kid whom never played classic and clearly can't read what the front page of the own Emu Server he is playing on states..

I will post this for you..

Relive the classic Everquest MMORPG Gaming Experience as it was in 1999 and onward. Project 1999 is a free to play Emulated Everquest Server giving Players the opportunity to experience Classic EQ Once again, starting with the original 3 continents and a max level of 50, with the look and feel of the old interface and several modifications making game mechanics similar to how the game used to be. Project 1999 is the best and most popular classic Everquest experience.

Relive the classic Everquest MMORPG Gaming Experience as it was in 1999

I dont see where it says Relive the classic Everquest MMORPG Gaming Experience as it was when NULL remembered it to be in 1999
Relive the classic Everquest MMORPG Gaming Experience as it was when NULL remembered it to be in 1999
Relive the classic Everquest MMORPG Gaming Experience as it was when NULL remembered it to be in 1999

Thats what we all came here to do...
Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-12-2012, 08:22 PM
Banned

How far did whining like a little bitch get you on RZ. Play better kid.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
How far did whining like a little bitch get you on RZ. Play better kid.
To the top... even was an orginal founder of Ascending Dawn.... Clearly no one remembers you in any shape or form from ANY PVP server anywhere....

Move along little bluebie... next?

Shhh.... Grownups are talking right now in this thread... Not young bucks who never actually played in 99..
Quote:

Quote:
Closed Thread