Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Green Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2019, 07:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palemoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always thought the hate from DC was because all the DoT damage hate was front loaded to the initial cast.
Naw, DC is practically no overall damage (65 IIRC). That is def not the mechanic that makes DC effective. Current green beta DC is very different from what blue was in original, but that probably means nothing. Perhaps that bug in 2011 was incidental to implementing the level-based aggro we [apparently] have now? /shrug

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 10-19-2019, 12:21 AM
Planar Protector

I always understood that DC aggro functionality was down to the disease counters it applied. The damage is negligible. The disease counters don't increase with level do they? My SK on blue could lock aggro with a disease cloud in the 20s even with twink rogues in the group, though sometimes I needed to cast a second one if the got big backstabs. I'm not sure about before that though as I solod like 1-25.
Old 10-19-2019, 07:58 AM
Planar Protector

DC should be a mega taunt from 1-50. Eventually it starts to fall off on high HP raid-type mobs a bit but still adds a good amount of hate for little mana and a fast cast so it will always remain part of the hate spell cycle.
Closed Thread