Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2018, 06:51 PM
Fire Giant

I think the only player on P99 who died a virgin was Dayse. (That piece of shit.)
Old 11-28-2018, 06:54 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hey Everyone.

I still intend on posting a little more information regarding Sirken's status. However we are still in the process of compiling all information and making final decisions. These things take time even for organizations with paid staffers, which we obviously are not. On top of that I've been stuck working 12-14 hour days because of a customer emergency at work. I hope to have something posted on the weekend.

I still expect people to respect my original request and refrain from speculating and bashing Sirken or any current and former staff members. Some of these posts have gone way over that line and we may be issuing bans. It is completely uncalled for.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 11-28-2018, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

hoo'boy!
Old 11-28-2018, 07:09 PM
Fire Giant

Better get those edits in fellas!
Old 11-28-2018, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Everyone.

I still intend on posting a little more information regarding Sirken's status. However we are still in the process of compiling all information and making final decisions. These things take time even for organizations with paid staffers, which we obviously are not. On top of that I've been stuck working 12-14 hour days because of a customer emergency at work. I hope to have something posted on the weekend.

I still expect people to respect my original request and refrain from speculating and bashing Sirken or any current and former staff members. Some of these posts have gone way over that line and we may be issuing bans. It is completely uncalled for.
Obviously our undeniable counter argument on this thot issue will bring real justice to Sirkdog. This is America, after all.

Lot of jelly spined worms defaming Sirken will be getting the Stone Cold Stunner. I might even receive one in the mix up, but Austin does what he wants.
Old 11-28-2018, 07:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obviously our undeniable counter argument on this thot issue will bring real justice to Sirkdog. This is America, after all.

Lot of jelly spined worms defaming Sirken will be getting the Stone Cold Stunner. I might even receive one in the mix up, but Austin does what he wants.
Who do you think took the best stunner?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--zmfQabuAM

That double stunner Hall takes is my fav.
Old 11-28-2018, 07:16 PM
Kobold

You know, when the CO-OWNER himself tells you to not bash staff, or Sirken, or spread gossip and rumors, and then you do *JUST THAT*, you will deserve the ban.

Too bad there weren't INT items in RL.....You need some......

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."

--Oscar Wilde
Old 11-28-2018, 07:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I was Rogean I would permaban 60% of the jizzlords in this thread. You guys are pathetic. 30-40 year old nerds trying so hard to act edgy on the internet, would be so funny to see you scrubs in person. Most of you probably look like Homer Simpson...

Rogean asked people not to comment, speculate, shit talk. People are even talking about RMT etc which I thought was against the rules. I wouldn't be surprised if Rogean doesn't issue any followup statement at this point. I know I wouldn't.
Look out boys we got a mouthy one
Old 11-28-2018, 07:28 PM
Banned

Clearly the google doc was leaked because their intention wasn't to screw him over from the getgo with some honey pot. All of this was planned and intentional. You got a big enough brain to realize it computer man.

BURN THEM ALL.
Old 11-28-2018, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

May I suggest Ziggythemuse as good candidate for being made an example of, Rog?

Also, this seems like a good opportunity to request Cecily be made a real dark elf if you have a moment.

Thank you for banning Ziggy and the race change!
Closed Thread