Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2017, 10:42 AM
Fire Giant

I don't see how necro heals are superior to Druid heals.
Old 04-13-2017, 11:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see how necro heals are superior to Druid heals.
Ok tell me how Druids are better heals

Chloroblast costs 175 mana and heals 428

Shadowbond costs 0 mana and heals 500 + you can dispel recourse on yourself to further the OP’ness

Self healing is not even worth discussing as the necromancer is king
Last edited by Spyder73; 04-13-2017 at 11:03 AM..
Old 04-13-2017, 11:31 AM
Fire Giant

Shadow bond takes 24 seconds to heal. In group situations you will have bursts of damage that you need to heal to keep the tank or clothie from going down.

Necro heals might be "decent" but your crazed fanboyism is bizarre.
Old 04-13-2017, 11:39 AM
Banned

I just don't like Druids and this post triggers me because the entire argument is "Druids are the least missed class in a group therfor the best puller"
Old 04-13-2017, 12:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is a necromancer less effective than a Druid at ANYTHING, let alone a duo (where they excel)?
While I agree with most of your post there are a few points I would like to address.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
necromancers heal better than druids
I agree that necros have better sustained and are more efficient healers than a druid. However, a necros can not complete with a druid if the target needs a burst of healing. Such as several adds disrupting the group flow or a charmed pet breaking and wrecking squishies.
Quote:
necromancers do way more damage than druids
Depends on the situation. Over the course of an hour DPSing for a group I totally agree. If you ask a necro and druid of burst down a mob as quickly as possible I believe a druid has a decent chance at coming out ahead.
Quote:
J-boots neutralize SoW
Besides j-boots being much slower then sow (depending on the level), you can't reliably count on a pug necro to have j-boots. i have no expectations of a low level necro to have them.
Quote:
Necro root is the same as druid root
This also very much situational. On one hand necro root does not break mez. On the other hand a druid root is cheaper, has a lower cast time, and does a decent amount of damage.
Quote:
Necro hasted Rogue pet probably out damages an unhasted charmed bear
I believe it is a reasonable assumption the druid will haste their own charmed pet unless circumstances prevent it.
Old 04-13-2017, 01:05 PM
Sarnak

Oh, and I forgot to mention druid snare lasts many minutes longer and doesn't break mez.
Closed Thread