Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2018, 10:58 AM
Sarnak

I've never been on welfare but I'd find it hard to hold my head up with pride as a man if I couldn't make it on my own and had to live off the hard work of others.

Enjoy the welfare pixels to those who want to all receive their winner trophies for just showing up.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

very disappointing that things arnt communicated better between the guilds when we have a raid discussion forum right here on the forums. Oh wait, many people still are unable to post on there ( like myself ) so its not a wonder the communication is pretty crappy between most raid entities let alone the cluster of resources when multiple guilds attempt to compete in ToV with only 1 choke point for dragons to go through after removing binds.

this is a tad bit extreme to levy on a group of players, I wonder what the goal is for signing off on such a harsh sentence when the rules were followed conceding mobs after they were trained. Do we have to have make up sex with all the officers of the parties we offended too? What exactly are we suppose to do here?

Pathetic joke of a raid scene imo when you punish some of the most loyal, dedicated and addicted members of YOUR server with a 30 day vacation. Jumba is right, no one is going to continue putting up with this crap, whats the point if you can never seemingly control the fate of your raid guild bc everything is done on an emotional whim. Awakened certainly messed up that morning but we followed the rules and conceded the mobs we messed up on. I guess that isnt good enough though, we need to make people stop playing. Got it.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/shrug
yeah it's mostly the trolls really. oh well, i just feel bad Opmeter feels responsible and feel bad that some people will move on to other games or servers. maybe that's just life though
Old 03-01-2018, 11:10 AM
Fire Giant

30 days for some of the most geared players on p99 to play alts..

Or masturbate alot
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 03-01-2018, 11:13 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Taken> switched alliances out of FAT into Rampage, they had their chance and chose poorly. True Asgardians will not forget this treachery and will not accept Taken scum into our ranks, especially not en masse
Where is Asgard now? Obviously they made the right decision [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2018, 11:13 AM
Banned

Attached Images
File Type: jpg AWCucked.jpg (64.8 KB, 398 views)
Old 03-01-2018, 11:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meldor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where is Asgard now? Obviously they made the right decision [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asgard is Aftermath dummy
Old 03-01-2018, 11:19 AM
Fire Giant

Irony that you guys got suspended for training around Eashen Hallway, when you sent in fraps of myself w/ an accidental train on franswa w/ no contesting targets and I got suspended. Reap what you sow. Just sucks that they did not suspend the person but the entire guild. Server is dumb now anyways. Hopefully when Pantheon comes out we will all be friends =P

But I agree 30 days is just plain dumb. I was quite excited for the return of Quean as well.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
30 days for some of the most geared players on p99 to play alts..

Or masturbate alot
I think the server is masturbating a lot already.

My plan is to not tell my wife that any outside force is limiting my dragon intake and let her believe I am choosing to watch some stupid movie with her or going to some show when I would normally want that free time to game with my homies in Awakened.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let alone the cluster of resources when multiple guilds attempt to compete in ToV with only 1 choke point for dragons to go through after removing binds.
Here's a novel idea:

Leash NTOV dragons close to their spawn so people can't cheese pull Velious's main bosses to the zone line?

The "choke point" only exists because the players have chosen (or forced themselves mutually) to gimp it all by pulling everything to the zone in. Once again, this is just a SYMPTOM of the underlying problem that plagues the raid scene: pixel lust and man-child neck-bearding.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Closed Thread