Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2018, 11:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sitting here in the Denny's customer restroom, plenty of TP, even those seat covers. Can someone help to explain why someone wrote "James" on the stall door with what appears to be human feces? Thanks.
IDK but that sounds toxic.
Old 03-28-2018, 03:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sitting here in the Denny's customer restroom, plenty of TP, even those seat covers. Can someone help to explain why someone wrote "James" on the stall door with what appears to be human feces? Thanks.
I can field this one. I am a Young Doctor.

James turned on your artist friend. It is very likely that they were business partners, nay, very close friends. One night, while celebrating a lucrative contract (or a killer 2 on 2 basketball game at the local Y), one thing led to another and things escalated rather quickly.

It was liberating and frightening for the two young lovers in rural Tennessee. They knew it couldn't work; James' dad was the local pastor. Still though, love persisted. With the help of a town newcomer and TOTAL BADASS, the couple overcame adversity and the entire town rebelled against Pastor Lithgow, again, with sinful dancing and Kenny Loggins.

The moral of the story is, you now have the theme to Footloose stuck in your head.

Quote:
Everybody cut, everybody cut
Everybody cut, everybody cut
Everybody, everybody cut footloose
Old 03-28-2018, 08:47 AM
Fire Giant

I would very much like to award Canelek seven forum points for his imaginative and highly entertaining story.
Old 03-28-2018, 10:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can field this one. I am a Young Doctor.

James turned on your artist friend. It is very likely that they were business partners, nay, very close friends. One night, while celebrating a lucrative contract (or a killer 2 on 2 basketball game at the local Y), one thing led to another and things escalated rather quickly.

It was liberating and frightening for the two young lovers in rural Tennessee. They knew it couldn't work; James' dad was the local pastor. Still though, love persisted. With the help of a town newcomer and TOTAL BADASS, the couple overcame adversity and the entire town rebelled against Pastor Lithgow, again, with sinful dancing and Kenny Loggins.

The moral of the story is, you now have the theme to Footloose stuck in your head.
/tear
Old 03-29-2018, 12:19 AM
Fire Giant

Back to James.

Let’s talk about James.

James was a fucking fraud. He thought he was a big man. A man that could be trusted. But no, James was just lashing out to his pastor father, that smarmy crispie cock of a godsman.

The cool kids won, so they thought. But no, no, fucking no. You see, James was shipped off to military school, or a monastery. Verbal records are fuzzy, and written non-existent.

You see, James cane back to town some 16 months later. This town, this town. This shit God-becockled churchass town. He came back alright. James came back and let everyone know what a big man he was.

“What a big man”, He thought, as he scrawled JAMES, in fresh poop, on the stall door.

Way to go, James.
Old 03-29-2018, 08:22 AM
Planar Protector

tl;dr whole thread... baler is just mad that he is bad, please ignore him

Move to resolved.
Old 03-29-2018, 08:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Back to James.

Let’s talk about James.

James was a fucking fraud. He thought he was a big man. A man that could be trusted. But no, James was just lashing out to his pastor father, that smarmy crispie cock of a godsman.

The cool kids won, so they thought. But no, no, fucking no. You see, James was shipped off to military school, or a monastery. Verbal records are fuzzy, and written non-existent.

You see, James cane back to town some 16 months later. This town, this town. This shit God-becockled churchass town. He came back alright. James came back and let everyone know what a big man he was.

“What a big man”, He thought, as he scrawled JAMES, in fresh poop, on the stall door.

Way to go, James.
Hoping for plot twist and maybe a climax.
Old 03-29-2018, 08:44 AM
Planar Protector

Cool

TIL

rictus doesn't use protection
sonderbeast works at Denny's (i expect a good pal discount if i ever visit ^^)
canelek is homophonbic, butt imaginative.