Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2019, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Im real worried about this poor guy trying to log in and he gets errors every time!

I mean, it really sounds like you're doing everything by the book, so I see no reason why his game wouldn't work. Can anyone else? This guy is strugglign! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Outdated spellfiles always means patch files are not up to date, but idk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2019, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually forgot to take a screenshot. I went 10-12 this morning. And it showed up properly in my inventory screen while I was level 11.

I notice that you are using a custom text option. Can you try changing to the default and see what it looks like? I notice that the text box for "PLATINUM" is being cut off to "PLATINU" as well. So my guess is that the custom text you have chosen does not fit the area defined by the UI.
I did try to change the font but it changes back to Arial every time I log. So, not sure how to change that back now....
Old 10-29-2019, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im real worried about this poor guy trying to log in and he gets errors every time!

I mean, it really sounds like you're doing everything by the book, so I see no reason why his game wouldn't work. Can anyone else? This guy is strugglign! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Outdated spellfiles always means patch files are not up to date, but idk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I helped him. He is fine now.
Old 10-29-2019, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Areal is default afaik? Does it appear as 1 with that?
Old 10-29-2019, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh thank god! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Wait ru ssaying that just so we focus on your problem? lol!
Old 10-29-2019, 05:08 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintmaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now on my 4th wipe and clean re install from Titanium discs with (Anti Virus disabled). Patch v52 and still get at character select screen: One or more of your Everquest files are not the correct Titanium Version of Project 1999. You will not be able to play until the files listed in red are replaced with correct versions.

Click this link for more information

GlobalLoad.txt(t68804337) is the file in red text and clicking the link takes me to a Forums page accessible only by administrators.

I have tried patching the GlobalLoad files from v52 to the Titanium download every way I can including deleting the GlobalLoad files on Titanium first before patching the file from v52......still no luck.

Been waiting for 2 years to play Pre Kunark and well.....as Kiff says uuuuhhhhh
Check your anti-virus to make sure none of the P99 files are being quarantined. Also make a post on the Technical Discussion forum as their are more likely to be able to help you.
Old 10-29-2019, 05:10 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did try to change the font but it changes back to Arial every time I log. So, not sure how to change that back now....
It looks like a bolded font. Which would make your text larger horizontally for sure and size it out of the allotted space potentially.
Old 10-29-2019, 05:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Just curious: what the heck was so messed up?
Old 10-29-2019, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by larper99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just curious: what the heck was so messed up?
Wasn't extracting the files correctly.
Old 10-29-2019, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It looks like a bolded font. Which would make your text larger horizontally for sure and size it out of the allotted space potentially.
I'll check it again when I log in. But I changed it at launch just to see (since there weren't any MOBS to kill) and when I log back in it doesn't look the same and it is back at Arial. So not sure. I will mess with it. Thank you!