Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2016, 04:37 PM
Banned

What's even more funny about it is : Ask a woman if a man kissing a man is homosexual? You will get an answer... Ask a man.... You will get an answer...

Now ask a male if a woman kissing a woman means they are homosexual?
And now; ask a woman?

I think you can see the correlation here , thereby proving partially - Azzar's point, on lesbian acceptance.
Old 09-14-2016, 04:40 PM
Banned

I think my favorite example of this is the Urinal test:

Urinal Test:

Draw three circles representing Urinals

Ask a male, which Urinal they choose.

Ask again ,which Urinal they choose, if one is occupied.

What you don't realize is by the time the left and right urinal is occupied...

The better man (Majority of men) chooses the stall.

Yes, it's a trick question, if you're a woman.

No one teaches the Urinal etiquette, it's just socially learned.

This goes hand in hand with the point Azzar's making with lesbian acceptance... It's socially learned.
Last edited by Chaboo_Cleric; 09-14-2016 at 04:44 PM..
Old 09-14-2016, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Women don't go to the bathroom together to get frisky, it's about safety [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Women also establish more intimate relationships with individuals. Men establish relationships more with groups than individuals and abstain from emotional discussion upon which intimacy is built. Women are just naturally more intimate than men.

As for homosexuality stigma, you can thank masculine aggression/competitiveness for that. Men generally seek to establish themselves dominantly, being the subject of sexual attraction establishes oneself as prey. Men are generally fine with this from women since they regard them as inferior and any 'predation' is taken more as homage by their ego. From another man though, there is the threat of losing dominance. Want to incite conflict with an average man? Engage him from a position of dominance.
Old 09-14-2016, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i take the middle urinal and my pee splits in half due to feces encrustment and sprays them both in the face
LOL

there are the few guys like you... For instance not too long ago I was using the bathroom in a movie theatre. A man walks up and chooses the Urinal right next to me. There was about 9 other Urinals vacant. The fact he chose the one right next to me indicated to me he was a freak. I immediately stopped peeing ( Which hurt) and went in the stall, while scoffing in disgusts.

In essence, some people are socially retarded or love to troll people in RL
Old 09-14-2016, 04:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL

there are the few guys like you... For instance not too long ago I was using the bathroom in a movie theatre. A man walks up and chooses the Urinal right next to me. There was about 9 other Urinals vacant. The fact he chose the one right next to me indicated to me he was a freak. I immediately stopped peeing ( Which hurt) and went in the stall, while scoffing in disgusts.

alpha'd
Old 09-14-2016, 04:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdastomper58 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
alpha'd
LOL ~ YES , You win ~ Got me laughing
Old 09-14-2016, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL

lol I had this high school teacher who would do that. was real creepy because he was like a Chris Klein looking guy except a little watered down, but same hair, and creepily had the same voice and soft-spokenness. About 6'5 and big and muscular but athletic like Chris Klein.

Point is, he had all the girls in my class fawning over him and ready to hand him their V-cards. Constant flirting, etc. The hottest girls in our entire highschool actually. American Pie had just come out about 2-3 years prior. He had the block hot.

Little did they know. This guy was probably str8 gay. My friend was in the bathroom with 6 stalls open, my friend takes the far left stall... my English teacher rolls up on him RIGHT NEXT TO HIM and starts talking to him while whipping it out. My friend is 5'5, this teacher is like 6'5 easily. Hes towering over his dick, looking down because hes so tall at my midget friend whos like 5'4. And I walk in, its a creepshow. I immediately turned around and bounced. I caught a glimpse and it looked like my midget buddy was being raped. He was towering him and really hanging over his dick while my midget friends face was beat red.

He did this many times and I talked to my friend about it. He said "yeah man, he did it to me too. idk what to make of that".

Was thinking troll with possible gay leanings. This is a Catholic school, so accusing people of being gay was taboo since it was unthinkable.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-14-2016, 05:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol I had this high school teacher who would do that. was real creepy because he was like a Chris Klein looking guy except a little watered down, but same hair, and creepily had the same voice and soft-spokenness. About 6'5 and big and muscular but athletic like Chris Klein.

Point is, he had all the girls in my class fawning over him and ready to hand him their V-cards. Constant flirting, etc. The hottest girls in our entire highschool actually. American Pie had just come out about 2-3 years prior. He had the block hot.

Little did they know. This guy was probably str8 gay. My friend was in the bathroom with 6 stalls open, my friend takes the far left stall... my English teacher rolls up on him RIGHT NEXT TO HIM and starts talking to him while whipping it out. My friend is 5'5, this teacher is like 6'5 easily. Hes towering over his dick, looking down because hes so tall at my midget friend whos like 5'4. And I walk in, its a creepshow. I immediately turned around and bounced.

He did this many times and I talked to my friend about it. He said "yeah man, he did it to me too. idk what to make of that".

Was thinking troll with possible gay leanings. This is a Catholic school, so accusing people of being gay was taboo since it was unthinkable.
HAHAHAHHHAHAH

Good story, thanks for sharing.
Old 09-14-2016, 05:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
LOL ~ YES , You win ~ Got me laughing
Cuck_Cleric must sit down when urinating on these forums from now. Don't let me catch you standing up while you pee
Old 09-14-2016, 05:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cuck_Cleric must sit down when urinating on these forums from now. Don't let me catch you standing up while you pee
*****, please... Just because, I don't want some random trucker next to me staring at my dick , doesn't mean I am going to resort to your toilet-hood antics.
Closed Thread