Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2017, 05:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so your also on the "every member of a guild that has someone that did something i dont like must be an evil baby puncher" boat eh?
Sorry, some of us think judging people by the company they keep is a vital tool in drawing conclusions about others when working with limited information. If you hang out with a bunch of meth heads IRL, I'm probably going to have a different opinion than if you volunteer for the big brother/big sister program. If you knowingly associate with scum bags, you might be a scum bag. Case in point, I left DA leadership back in the day because I disagreed with the tactics the leader and other officers wanted to employ. I didn't want to do something I thought was scummy, so I denounced it, and when they disagreed with me I left. That is what people with ethics and conviction do.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:27 PM
Banned

lesson for next time sirken: deathtouch them instead of the turtle.
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lesson for next time sirken: deathtouch them instead of the turtle.
hahah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fire Giant

A classier kind of shit-fit...
Old 10-11-2017, 05:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, some of us think judging people by the company they keep is a vital tool in drawing conclusions about others when working with limited information. If you hang out with a bunch of meth heads IRL, I'm probably going to have a different opinion than if you volunteer for the big brother/big sister program. If you knowingly associate with scum bags, you might be a scum bag. Case in point, I left DA leadership back in the day because I disagreed with the tactics the leader and other officers wanted to employ. I didn't want to do something I thought was scummy, so I denounced it, and when they disagreed with me I left. That is what people with ethics and conviction do.
I like this guy, no sarcasm intended.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats funny, according to my conversations with manasana, thats exactly why he left AG, was tired of the loot council BS involved with the CSG alliance, so he said goodbye and left when he realized he was not going to have a chance to change that. Apparently, thats not ok with AG, so shit like this happens.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:32 PM
Fire Giant

Also, Droog007=Grizluk=The person who was at one time in line to be LEADER of AG post nemce step down?
Old 10-11-2017, 05:36 PM
Banned

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Schadenfreude.jpg (63.1 KB, 87 views)
Old 10-11-2017, 05:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats funny, according to my conversations with manasana, thats exactly why he left AG, was tired of the loot council BS involved with the CSG alliance, so he said goodbye and left when he realized he was not going to have a chance to change that. Apparently, thats not ok with AG, so shit like this happens.
I'm sorry, how do you equate the CSG policy of having a loot council for epic drops between the alliance and having official policy condoning rules-lawyering and generally behaving poorly to other players? I don't see the connection there at all.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry, how do you equate the CSG policy of having a loot council for epic drops between the alliance and having official policy condoning rules-lawyering and generally behaving poorly to other players? I don't see the connection there at all.
i wasnt connecting them at all. Was merely pointing out that the person i quoted and manasana apparently had similar reasons for leaving there respective guilds. Thanks for chiming in though bud.
Closed Thread