Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2018, 04:39 PM
Aviak

Seemed to be a lot of new people last year, not seeing it as much this year.

I also remember a lot of noob events, especially in Nektulos Forest for the DE's.

Bazlekar - 30 [Dark Elf SHD]
Old 01-05-2018, 12:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by noizlanif [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello I am noob. Seriously though just started this weekend. I would take anything that will help me not die to rats in Freeport. Or the surprise puma in ec
PM me in game on either of the characters in my signature. I'll hook you up if you're wanting some stuffs.
Old 01-06-2018, 05:56 PM
Kobold

I'm new. Level 13 bard, named Felson, with rusty weapons and cloth armor. Anything conning blue totally wrecks me! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think there are a few newer folk around the qeynos area just based on who I've randomly been grouping with. I gave someone a Jagged Pine Crook Staff after finishing the quest the other day. It was an upgrade to the cracked staff they were using.
Old 01-07-2018, 11:40 AM
Skeleton

They're all walking around in full fungi and carrying wurmslayer fighting over who gets the next deathfist belt.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:42 PM
Aviak

I'm new as well. 18 Shaman and 14 Shadowknight. Someone gave my SK a few pieces of Flayed Skin, but other than that both my characters are new with only items I've bought and/or found.

Old 01-07-2018, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjohns339 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're all walking around in full fungi and carrying wurmslayer fighting over who gets the next deathfist belt.
A full set including the shoes will net you a myconid badge, although I rather use pegasus boots.
Old 01-08-2018, 02:51 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm new. Level 13 bard ... Anything conning blue totally wrecks me! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's because you're a bard.

Old 01-08-2018, 03:56 PM
Kobold

I'm new as of this week, lev 12 troll SK. I'm down for groups it's just been about 16 or 17 years since I was leveling a character from scratch, so I'm a bit lacking in current low level items and quests and spots to grind. I'm a quick rememberer though if you're patient. I'm down for pretty much anything. Except diaper play. Xeff
Old 01-09-2018, 01:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeffo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm new as of this week, lev 12 troll SK. I'm down for groups it's just been about 16 or 17 years since I was leveling a character from scratch, so I'm a bit lacking in current low level items and quests and spots to grind. I'm a quick rememberer though if you're patient. I'm down for pretty much anything. Except diaper play. Xeff
I think you're appropriate for the orc camps in EC, after that head over to Oasis of Marr for Crocs and Orc Highway. It's a fun time til around level 20.

Old 01-09-2018, 03:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasma1010 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you're appropriate for the orc camps in EC, after that head over to Oasis of Marr for Crocs and Orc Highway. It's a fun time til around level 20.
Thanks for the suggestions. I've walked thru sro/oasis/nro a few times so far and I've never seen anybody at orc road or crocs. Not used to such a tiny (and twinked) low level playerbase... but I guess I did start a bit late :P

Mostly I just want to get to a level (30? 45? 50?) where I have the majority of my SK tools/spells and can do some pulling and soloing in risky areas. Low level SK is very one-sided and weak =/
Closed Thread