Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2020, 09:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a lunatic why don't you go buy a diary instead of posting this dumb shit on the forums.
Sorry you don't get to go on glorious beach walks... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-01-2020, 09:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can you have an anime avatar and not be trans? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

is it possible to learn this power?
Oh lol...is that a thing?? Thanks for letting me know lol. I have barely been into online communities/social media since 2009.

I have Phantasy Star Online as my avatar because that was one my very 1st MMO experiences and had a really fun time playing it on Gamecube with a good friend many years ago when I was in high school. I still play it once in awhile on the private server called Ephinea. It's really easy to install and play on modern computers that way. They even have built-in app support for super high resolutions like UHD/4k and above.

It's alot easier to slip in and out of than EQ sometimes if you have very limited play time.
Old 01-01-2020, 09:30 PM
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a lunatic why don't you go buy a diary instead of posting this dumb shit on the forums.
You sound alot like my very troubled acquaintance Vaye...you 2 would be perfect for each other. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nobody but him/her would be so triggered by my talking about what a psycho they can be.... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-01-2020, 10:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound alot like my very troubled acquaintance Vaye...you 2 would be perfect for each other. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nobody but him/her would be so triggered by my talking about what a psycho they can be.... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody is triggered by your irony. I simply despise you for good reason.
Old 01-02-2020, 12:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Nobody is triggered by your irony. I simply despise you for good reason.
Sounds about right for a Bible-thumper

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-02-2020, 01:49 AM
Sarnak

So wait, op are you unemployed and living with a much older ex who takes care of you? Im not judging, just curious. I like hearing about other people’s lives, mine certainly hasn’t been all peaches and roses.
Old 01-02-2020, 05:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds about right for a Bible-thumper
I don't follow the Bible.
Old 01-02-2020, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't follow the Bible.
Islam

No wonder you are trash

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-02-2020, 04:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleztheAndal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So wait, op are you unemployed and living with a much older ex who takes care of you? Im not judging, just curious. I like hearing about other people’s lives, mine certainly hasn’t been all peaches and roses.
Yes, but I have have alot of hope I will be more independent and active soonish but still be on good terms with him. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-02-2020, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

I appreciate your beautiful mind op

Closed Thread