Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2018, 04:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh boy sirken talking about more shit he doesn't understand

you know why A/A rotates all of that? because if they fuck up a pull they might get suspended for 20+ days, so it's easier to just rotate instead of deal with bullshit suspensions.

has absolutely nothing to do with cockblocking casuals

keep up the shittalking from your white tower tho sirken, maybe you'll get some more viewers for your monday ego stroking streams
Well A and A could just stop putting in petitions...when was the last suspension imposed that didn't involve a petition?

That being said AWK could do better in avoiding petitions. When we messed up by training Vulak they wanted 4 Vulaks. When they mess up with Feshlak they offer nothing.
Old 03-02-2018, 04:56 PM
Kobold

Reading some pages of this thread is like reading Trump criticizes Trump
Old 03-02-2018, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Mikeo, are you referring to these posts from AW leadership?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me get this straight. We cleared a separate camp since the one we usually use was taken. We attempt to pull a mob into our new, solo camp, but it gets dragged onto another guild, so we concede the mob. We then get suspended for that? Sounds like we followed procedure on what to do when you accidentally train a guild.
So you trained another guild with fesh while they were currently killing a raid target (eash) that you previously conceded. You then also concede fesh in ooc like that is going to make up for it? Guilds can train whoever they want now as long as you concede said mob?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder what the goal is for signing off on such a harsh sentence when the rules were followed conceding mobs after they were trained. Do we have to have make up sex with all the officers of the parties we offended too? What exactly are we suppose to do here?
As stated above, you think conceding a raid target allows you to train and wipe other guilds without repercussion? If this were AM, would you not reach out to guild leadership to work things out before a petition is sent in? I think we know the answer to that one
Old 03-02-2018, 05:05 PM
Sarnak

It's funny how people really think we care if "my competition" is getting geared. I couldn't give a fuck tbh. Hope they get good gear everytime they kill a dragon.

It has nothing to do with gear, it has to do with execute perfectly before the other team, bring to camp, kill the dragon clean. If you are not part of the pull team, or never was you have no idea how much joy you get when this happens. shrugs.

Velious was beaten with kunark gear by <Rampage> at day 1. I was there, if you really think blocking competition from getting gear will make em less stronger you are just a moron. Monk bots with no gear and just voiddance/DA idol can pull ToV just as good as a full BiS monk.

We rotate mobs with Aftermeth because the petition bullshit that come out of those targets is insane... and if we were not banned everytime something oppsieeee happened, maybe we wouldnt rotate as much. But truth is: when you playing and coordinating fast as fuck shit can go wrong very easy (but again, people who never raided in high level wouldnt understand since they can take 2hrs to prep for a target).

The adrenaline is what keeps me playing EQ in p99. I hate rotated targets, tbh i often don't even log in to kill those at all...

I am pretty sure lots of Aftermeth people will dislike these 30days of our ban. Because killing mobs without competition is terribly boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 03-02-2018, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's funny how people really think we care if "my competition" is getting geared. I couldn't give a fuck tbh. Hope they get good gear everytime they kill a dragon.

It has nothing to do with gear, it has to do with execute perfectly before the other team, bring to camp, kill the dragon clean. If you are not part of the pull team, or never was you have no idea how much joy you get when this happens. shrugs.
How much joy this gives you? Give it a rest nerd. This is fucking EQ, not a life moment.

Try getting your "joy" in avoiding your next suspension.
Old 03-02-2018, 05:21 PM
Banned

You are a sick man Henrique.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gollumxform.jpg (87.6 KB, 6 views)
Old 03-02-2018, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are a sick man Henrique.
Forum posting evolution
Old 03-02-2018, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

I thought Gharn's rock killed Rampage.
Old 03-02-2018, 06:11 PM
Banned

Awakened "DID NOTHING WRONG"

then why are you banned 30 days?

CHECKMATE
Old 03-02-2018, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

TLDR; if sirken offered 20 days to admit wrong and make reforms they still wouldnt do it. got it.

gj jamming it up their ass staff this guild is clearly unworthy of any relief.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread