Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2017, 10:52 AM
Skeleton

Default Level 40 SK leveling questions

Been many moons since I was 40 and leveling, especially on melee.

I'm twinked pretty well, however very casual these days. I feel after LFG for some time, then getting one - I usually have to log after an hour or so.

I'd like to identify some areas I can log in, solo (maybe duo), play for an hour or two and log out.

Preferably somewhere convenient with vendors in zone as well, or maybe a zone line or safe area for pulling.

I've done a little in OT and found it a TAD too boring. I don't mind traveling and setting up shop somewhere else --- new areas/new adventures/etc.

Any input would be great. Thanks.
Old 03-27-2017, 11:04 AM
Banned

40-50 is pretty hard to beat in City of Mist
Old 03-27-2017, 11:12 AM
Skeleton

That's where I've been going since 39. Good for groups and such but again I hate bailing out after an hour, feels bad. Soloing in there sucks because it is packed.
Old 03-27-2017, 11:36 AM
Sarnak

Karnor's Castle North wall in DL (if u find OT boring, you might find this boring as well though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])

SolB (for example window room). Several SolA zonelines close and you can sell in Lavastorm. You will also find some groups there from time to time, if you got some more time to play left.

Crystal Caverns Tentacles should still be blue.

Timorous Deep Spirocs.
Old 03-27-2017, 12:48 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Karnor's Castle North wall in DL (if u find OT boring, you might find this boring as well though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])

SolB (for example window room). Several SolA zonelines close and you can sell in Lavastorm. You will also find some groups there from time to time, if you got some more time to play left.

Crystal Caverns Tentacles should still be blue.

Timorous Deep Spirocs.
TD Spirocs might be interesting. Never spent time there in my EQ career, ever. Something new for me.

Also KC wall reminds me of the old days. Was always groups there leveling.
Closed Thread