Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2015, 05:14 PM
Fire Giant

Default Saving the wiki from bad screens and Luclin models

Since my return to P99 I have been attempting to remove all traces of Luclin model shots (disgusting business I know) and just generally awful screenshots of mobs from the wiki

My idea of a good mob screenshot is one without a massive tag from some old guild paintbrushed on, and one that includes a little background for reference so you can see where the mob actually is ie. on a hill, in a tent etc.

So if you guys know of any Luclin models that need to be eliminated or just awful/missing screens that you don't feel like fixing post it here and I'll clean it up! Any help is also appreciated.
Old 10-11-2015, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

My eyes...they bleed.. http://wiki.project1999.com/Grizzleknot
Old 10-11-2015, 05:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude I've been catching up on all your hard work on Youtube. Make more!!!

A Look At Shadow Knights "Iksar Monks WW" is on as we speak!
Old 10-13-2015, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude I've been catching up on all your hard work on Youtube. Make more!!!
Scrolling through the blue and white layout, I clicked earnestly onto a link labeled "Home", but was saddened when I discovered it merely took me to the Mainpage and not my home after all. It was a harsh and unforgiving place, the forums. As I made my way down past the blood and semen that pooled around RnF, one of the inhabitants took pity on me with light conversation. His phallic avatar, a craft of some description, seemed to indicate that he was a keen on travel. Encouraged, I typed the words "I hear South Karana has the most moving foliage this time of year!" But would the subtext of such a statement go overlooked?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-13-2015, 10:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But would the subtext of such a statement go overlooked?
The format of your post format feels... familiar. Like I've seen it somewhere before.
Old 10-14-2015, 06:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Scrolling through the blue and white layout, I clicked earnestly onto a link labeled "Home", but was saddened when I discovered it merely took me to the Mainpage and not my home after all. It was a harsh and unforgiving place, the forums. As I made my way down past the blood and semen that pooled around RnF, one of the inhabitants took pity on me with light conversation. His phallic avatar, a craft of some description, seemed to indicate that he was a keen on travel. Encouraged, I typed the words "I hear South Karana has the most moving foliage this time of year!" But would the subtext of such a statement go overlooked?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u got notifications
Old 10-18-2015, 12:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadwen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since my return to P99 I have been attempting to remove all traces of Luclin model shots (disgusting business I know) and just generally awful screenshots of mobs from the wiki

My idea of a good mob screenshot is one without a massive tag from some old guild paintbrushed on, and one that includes a little background for reference so you can see where the mob actually is ie. on a hill, in a tent etc.

So if you guys know of any Luclin models that need to be eliminated or just awful/missing screens that you don't feel like fixing post it here and I'll clean it up! Any help is also appreciated.
Najena's screenshot features a Luclin model. http://wiki.project1999.com/Najena_%28NPC%29

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 10-18-2015, 06:52 AM
Planar Protector

As does http://wiki.project1999.com/Ixiblat_Fer
Old 10-18-2015, 02:22 PM
Developer

http://wiki.project1999.com/Ralfson_Gerositan
Old 10-18-2015, 02:26 PM
Fire Giant

You are doing great things. Purge all the non-classic pictures and lore. All those fat virgin nerds who write their own lore (whatafuckingpatheticwasteoftime) should be b& so they can do what they should do - go make their own video game. Call it fat virgin leaves the house.

Good work.
Closed Thread