Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2016, 06:45 AM
Aviak

Default lvl 24+ static spawn camps for iksar necro with 2 or 3 mobs..

I just finished doing Aviak guards by the arena and i loved it... so i am trying to find a similar camp.. i looked at the bard diet but its too slow 1 bard every 6 min is a little to slow i can probably manage a spot where two or 3 mobs spawn...

also i checked out sisters in OOT but they seem to be camped whenever i get there i don't want to waste a ton of time running back and forth so i will have to give up on them i think..

right now i am in the giant fort in warslik woods and its not to shabby exp is pretty great but there are a lot of wanderers and sometimes fear paths right into them even though i am trying to pull a safe distance away... also it seems to be fairly popular so sometimes i have to wait a bit to get my mobs or pull from an extreme distance to the safe spot..

when can i start killing guards? is there a guard diet? lol

Formally Ragnis <Reviction> lvl 65 Bard of Morell-thule
Old 05-25-2016, 11:23 AM
Banned

You are at a prime level to go crush Goblins in Highkeep basement or solo orcs in the Pass. Keep is one of my favorite camps because the XP is great until level 31 and the loot is unlike anything before it. I have leveled all 3 of my characters here from early 20’s in there and generally I leave when I ding 31. You end up coming out with a couple thousand PP and fast XP. Can sell the goblin ears alone for like 25pp each and Fine Steel and Large Ore Blocs drop all the time and sell for high $$$.

Soloing the Keep might be tough because its a heavily camped area and the mobs would be resistant at your level. If the Keep is unavailable you could solo some orcs outside and it would probably be OK XP at 24...grouping would crush XP gains though
Old 05-25-2016, 11:40 AM
Kobold

Ill Omen? Tons of skeles to charm and/or undead fear kite plus there's some static sarnak spawns at the backdoor fort entrance. The whole area doesn't go green until 30-31.
Old 05-25-2016, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Highkeep. (High ZEM and Great Loot) Goblins in the basement. Great exp and great loot all the way to around 31 like was previously stated. If this is your first char, this is a prime spot to build up some cash selling the bronze armor and weapons, blocks of ore, as well as the ears. There is normally a group here, so solo during peak times is generally a no go.

Upper Guk. (High ZEM and Average Loot) There are several areas throughout the zone where you could setup camp and kill a few mobs at a time. The loot here isn't great, but it's some of the best exp per kill in the game up to around 34-35. The ZEM here is so good it's still worth it to hunt in areas with just a few blues and alot of high greens that you can burn through quickly.

Warslik's Wood. (Fast Respawn and Bad Loot) If the giant fort is too crowded for you, I would suggest hanging out inside the caves that lead to Dalnir. There are several static spawn brutes here which will take you to 30 in no time. The respawn is about 6 minutes, which makes this camp fun for me as a little mini game to try and keep all the spawns down. Decent exp due to fast respawns, but almost no loot to call home about.

South Karana. (Safety and Convenience) You can hangout around the tree house and kill even more Aviaks! You can sit in one spot and kill a few or wander up and down the planks and pick off targets left and right. The loot here isn't great, but there's a vendor at the top of the tree house you can sell to. The exp is sub-par as well since it's an outdoor zone, but it's safe and easy to kite outdoors.
Last edited by Sajan; 05-25-2016 at 01:17 PM..
Old 05-25-2016, 03:28 PM
Kobold

Swamp of No Hope, #4 by TT zone

Great till 32, you're welcome!
Old 05-25-2016, 04:25 PM
Aviak

thanks for the replies guys... i know these questions get asked a lot and i did look at all the guides on the wiki before i asked!

Formally Ragnis <Reviction> lvl 65 Bard of Morell-thule
Old 05-25-2016, 04:59 PM
Fire Giant

Remember to watch out for Highkeep and Highpass because you're a Iskar Necro and the guards and the people there would love to make you into a new pair of boots...
Old 05-26-2016, 07:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Swamp of No Hope, #4 by TT zone

Great till 32, you're welcome!
This is the correct answer. For real. Might want to get to 25 or 26 first, though (which can be done at #11 in warsliks woods, similar mobs just lower level).
Closed Thread