Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2016, 10:28 AM
Planar Protector

Why stop at corpse runs? Someone needs to create Dial a Beer and Dial a Hooker services.
Old 04-25-2016, 11:29 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litigator [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Greetings citizens!

I'd like to take this opportunity to alert <dial a corpse> that they need not fight this fight alone; there is a friendly roleplay lawyer out there, not yet invested in these matters, who would be happy to look through the particulars of this case and help set right the scurrilous rumors contained in this public forum.

In the past <Dial a Port> has been negligent in protecting their trademark information and was not interested in my services when I first opened my offices. As you can see instead of porting they are here defending themselves and their business, exposing themselves to the messy business of public relations, when they ought to be leaving it to a professional. This thread shows that an ounce of prevention really is worth a pound of cure. Perhaps <Dial a Corpse> should move now to hire me while I am still neutral in this matter.
You, sir, will likely be receiving some business from me in the future... I don't yet have a particular issue I need assistance with, but you are well-written and JUST pushy enough to get things done!
Old 04-25-2016, 12:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why stop at corpse runs? Someone needs to create Dial a Beer and Dial a Hooker services.
Apparently only this guy gets the fact that this is a game we play to escape real life stress etc. Bravo jo
Old 04-25-2016, 12:49 PM
Sarnak

Dial a Powerlevel, Dial a Transfer

But yea can't say I agree with taking the name Dial a Corpse since their services overlap Dial a Port. Dial a Rez seems ok since rezzes aren't the same as ports.
Old 04-25-2016, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

This is a great idea but thread needs more Juntsie.
Moar Juntsi!
Old 04-25-2016, 01:53 PM
Aviak

Hey guys, check out the thread I made. Legit srs

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=235493
Old 04-25-2016, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

while i don't think that anyone should be incredibly upset about it, i do feel that <Dial a Corpse> is a bit unoriginal/misleading of a guild tag.

you guys seem great, this is definitely the sort of guild i like to see start up on P99. guilds that aren't focused singularly on endgame stuff, guilds that exist just to casually have fun with a purpose. good stuff.

so yeah, what about some new guild names?

<Corpse Brigade>
<Corpse Recovery, Inc.>
<Professional Corpse Recovery>

i guess i suck at guild names, but still. carve your own niche guys, i like this so far. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-26-2016, 11:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We at Dial a Port are not in Co-Op with this guild. The leader of Dial a Rez was removed from DaP for being rather unsultry and quite psychotic.
ha!
Old 05-02-2016, 01:37 AM
Aviak

Red face I Surrender

After days of deliberation I have chosen to voluntarily change my guild title. I don't want to be affiliated with so much drama and turmoil, so I wont be.

This guild idea started small and turned into a big mess before I could even say 'go.' A special thank you to everyone that believed in me. I will announce my new guild name some time this week most likely. I plan to start an array of guilds that will provide services without this ignorant squabble.

Peace,

Jeff
Old 05-02-2016, 01:48 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanvarin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After days of deliberation I have chosen to voluntarily change my guild title. I don't want to be affiliated with so much drama and turmoil, so I wont be.

This guild idea started small and turned into a big mess before I could even say 'go.' A special thank you to everyone that believed in me. I will announce my new guild name some time this week most likely. I plan to start an array of guilds that will provide services without this ignorant squabble.

Peace,

Jeff
It's being done tonight. If anyone would like to witness the change first-hand I will remain out of /anon and /rol. Just do a /w all Zirrisk

Best
Closed Thread