Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2016, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhdjoseywales [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no krono involved, you guys are so one note with that bullshit, you really need a new line.

The point is yes its easy to get geared here if you are half decent at playing. i cant fathom why anyone would want to poopsock shit for 16 hours instead of just logging on, killing the shit when its convenient and then everyone be free to carry on their lives. am i missing something about poopsocking being fun? I swear i thought it was the kiling dragons part that was fun.
Have u missed half this thread? Pixels only count if u poopsock 16 hrs before u loot them. This is a well established rule by mentally ill P99 raiders.
Old 08-18-2016, 01:34 PM
Kobold

I wonder how many times Detoxx and Pints have kissed with tongue while staying up late to write-up petitions.
Old 08-18-2016, 01:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have u missed half this thread? Pixels only count if u poopsock 16 hrs before u loot them. This is a well established rule by mentally ill P99 raiders.
If you think someone is mentally ill it's best not to interact with them. I think you should take this advice!
Old 08-18-2016, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder how many times Detoxx and Pints have kissed with tongue while staying up late to write-up petitions.
They don't write the petitions, KEK.
Old 08-18-2016, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So when they arrange the sleepover does Detoxx's mom call Pint's mom?
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 08-18-2016, 01:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's still banned. Do you think for one second he wouldn't be posting here constantly if he wasn't? He tried to circumvent his ban with an alt account and I made sure staff heard about it. I think his ban was extended? Not sure tho
BDA toxicity...stings the nostrils with its pungent aroma - And why is Swish not allowed to circumvent his ban but cuck boi Filbus is? Ban Kushie immediately IMO for violating the spirit of the forums.

And Pint is a saint
Old 08-18-2016, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA toxicity...stings the nostrils with its pungent aroma - And why is Swish not allowed to circumvent his ban but cuck boi Filbus is? Ban Kushie immediately IMO for violating the spirit of the forums.

And Pint is a saint
Filbus isn't on these forums. Kushie is a totally different person. I did hear that Filbus is on the Rustle forums at least.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 08-18-2016, 01:48 PM
Kobold

I like being Filbus
Old 08-18-2016, 01:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And Pint is a saint
Y'aw-all need to realize.
Old 08-18-2016, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kushie is a totally different person.
Your BDA deception may work on the others, but I see through your veil of illusions and misdirection, I call horse sh!t
Closed Thread