Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2016, 10:31 AM
Large Bat

I think I posted an ip exemp request yesterday for my wife and I to play. I understand from this thread that it may take a while. My question is, How can I make sure I posted properly. When I look at the thread there, nothing shows up. Should my own post be visible to me?
Thank you for any input.
Old 07-18-2016, 11:48 AM
Large Rat

I too am new to p99. My wife and I are wanting to play together. Her and I actually met on EQ 15 years ago. We want to play as this game was a very special thing for us. For now, her and I are just taking turns, or I am hot spotting my phone. Unfortunately my cell signal is horrible at my house, so I get disconnected from time to time, lol.
Old 07-18-2016, 11:57 AM
Large Rat

I'm waiting for an IP exemption as well so my wife and I can play. For now we are just taking turns or I'm using Hotspot on my phone, but I have pretty bad cell signal at my house so I get disconnected often lol. Her and I met on EQ about 15 years ago, and want to go back and play together again. Hopefully it will be approved soon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 07-18-2016, 12:28 PM
Aviak

VPN works great [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] https://www.expressvpn.com has been fantastic to get around stuff like that. My 8 year old son and I play together now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Good Luck
Old 07-23-2016, 10:07 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Is there any way to see if the IP Exemption was processed? Maybe I'm not seeing it, but it doesn't seem that there is any kind of PM system on this board. Do we get an email notification?
Old 08-24-2016, 08:16 PM
Skeleton

Default RE data usage

U know what man I must apologize.I tryd it out and i am in absolute shock at how little it uses im just not with the times anymore in realization of where we truly are in the tb gb mb kb world.Thank you for allowing me to discover this and this is definitly ok until they can help me out i suppose. made a rough post on the ip exmp fourm cause people were really goin off on me about it.haha. hard to blv this is an emulator somtimes.But again Trollhide ty for the information.
Old 08-24-2016, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

You can request an ip exemption but be warned don't be waiting actively for it some folks are posting wait times of a few weeks up to half of a year for it to go through
Old 08-25-2016, 09:32 AM
Banned

I've been waiting for 2 weeks for my corpse to be summoned from rotting. Good luck getting IP exemption =(
Old 08-25-2016, 10:42 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Laugher

Saw ur corpse in EC last week at zl, was it a different one?
Old 08-25-2016, 10:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laugher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saw ur corpse in EC last week at zl, was it a different one?
Have been waiting on a reply to my petition in the forums.....

Will log in tonight after work to see if its there! Thank you
Closed Thread