Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

If you consider opportunity cost (i.e. Playing EQ when you could be pursuing a relationship) for sure the number is high.

Not like it's alarming or anything, small percentage wise. I'm sure pure drugs / alcohol / gambling / sex addiction / religion / personal tragedy reign supreme in that regard.
Old 06-29-2018, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you consider opportunity cost (i.e. Playing EQ when you could be pursuing a relationship) for sure the number is high.
But everyone here is cool and normal and successful.

They told me so on this forum.
Old 06-29-2018, 03:50 PM
Banned

i've been dry for a good spell now dear chum

sticking to bud, everquest, and my fair maiden
Old 06-29-2018, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to drop bag transfer all the time. One time though, the game locked up on me mid-transfer & by the time I rebooted & got back in; my bag full of goodies was gone.
This happened to me! Fungi was in the bag I was supposed to ground drop next...needless to say I had a player do it for me instead after that.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 06-30-2018, 08:00 AM
Kobold

I'm not sure why I'm even bothering to post again but I guess I wanted to admit that I was a little slow to understand why you people responded the way you did. Then it dawned on me that, of course, the people who would agree with me probably don't visit this message board very often if at all. I myself have been registered here since 2010 and only have a little over 100 posts.

The people who frequent this site are the very people who would be most hostile to what I was suggesting. You are the ones who monopolize entire zones power leveling alts. You are the ones who twink your alts to such a ridiculous degree that you have no need to group and then complain when people playing the game a more normal way take your mobs.

You are the people who just want to sit at max level squabbling over phat lewts in your depressing attempts to impress people with your pixels.

It was silly of me to make such a suggestion to you people, of course you would be hostile to it.
Old 06-30-2018, 08:04 AM
Banned

thisisgoingtobegood.gif
Old 06-30-2018, 08:24 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-30-2018, 09:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ Is the low pixel equivalent of:

Old 06-30-2018, 09:40 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Tin Soldier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure why I'm even bothering to post again but I guess I wanted to admit that I was a little slow to understand why you people responded the way you did. Then it dawned on me that, of course, the people who would agree with me probably don't visit this message board very often if at all. I myself have been registered here since 2010 and only have a little over 100 posts.

The people who frequent this site are the very people who would be most hostile to what I was suggesting. You are the ones who monopolize entire zones power leveling alts. You are the ones who twink your alts to such a ridiculous degree that you have no need to group and then complain when people playing the game a more normal way take your mobs.

You are the people who just want to sit at max level squabbling over phat lewts in your depressing attempts to impress people with your pixels.

It was silly of me to make such a suggestion to you people, of course you would be hostile to it.
What do you mean, you people?
Old 06-30-2018, 10:18 AM
Banned

i'm having a blast playing my lowbie sk decked out with 2k of gear

git gud
Closed Thread