Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2016, 02:03 PM
Banned

Default TLAOTW: The End Times: Chapter 3

The Lost Adventures of Tekilya Wu'Tang (and Filbus Furyfoot): The End Times; Chapter 3

Legday pulled his Wavecrasher lose from the goblins skull, his face red with gore and bloodlust bright in his eyes.
“Hail Tekilya, what brings you to my lands monk?”

Tekilya bowed
“Hail King Legday, I am in search of our old friend, the necromancer Oleris Deathpact.”

"You mean Oleris the Unclean" Legday corrected

He looked at the body in Teks hands and shook his head.
“Truly, I am sorry for your loss Tekilya, but Oleris is not the way”

As Legday handed his sword to his squire – Willfight - Filbus began to growl.

Tekilya looked down to see Filbus staring at Willfight with clenched fists.

“What are you doing Fil, stop it” Tek said as he kneed Filbus in the shoulder.

“That is Willfight Five’nine” Filbus growled, “he was one of the nastier Halflings in my village”.

“Now is not the time, stay on task” Tek whispered as he thumped Fil again.

“I understand your concern Legday, but this is my decision, not yours” Tekilya said

Legday stood studying Tek for a long moment before sighing
“Very well Tek, you and Florid have ever been friends of Halas, this I cannot deny. You will find that filthy necromancer in his cave to the north of here, but I warn you – Oleris is not how you remember him. The dark arts have twisted his mind" Legday hesitated, " I had to exile the little bastard”

“Oh?”

“Nothing could be proven definitively, but the children stopped disappearing after I removed him from the city” Legday glanced about as if looking for something in the air, then his face hardened, “you do the math”

"May the Spirit of the Wolf guide you Tek"
And with that Legday mounted his horse and rode off with his guards

If Tekilya would have taken notice, he would have seen the look in Filbus’s eyes, the unrestrained hatred that was burning a hole into the back of Willfights head.

But Tekilya did not notice, and so the two ventured north, to the den of the Oleris the Unclean.....

Meanwhile in Permafrost….

Hokushin stood as a statue upon the roof of his tower surveying his minions below. They looked like ants to him from this height

The monk was barely recognizable from his former self. His skin had been replaced with regenerative black-hued kevlar, his hands completely removed and melded with war hammers, and his right eye replaced with an optical laser beam. He no longer associated with the name Hokushin, he had even gone as far as to started docking DKP or Guild kicking anyone who used his old name. No, he was The Sensei, and the world would know his wrath.

The battle for FTE’s was coming back into balance after the transformation and everyone was taking notice. Gone were the days of Florid Lotus stealing enemies from his clutches, with this technology The Sensei was without equal.
yes” he thought to himself “all my hard work is finally coming to fruition”.

His evolution was nearly complete, the final and most dangerous step taken – the splintering of his mind. The Sensei was now capable of operating multiple machines simultaneously, and the reanimated corpse of Happyhealz proved the perfect vessel.

The Sensei had cut Happyhealz down in a fit of rage after another debacle in the heal chain. As Exalt, his child-like mind never comprehending, was dragging Happyhealz corpse to the moat, Hokushin had instead had him loaded into The Machine.

Now The Sensei could be in 2 places at once, or even operate as a 2 man team all himself. But fragmenting his mind like this was not without consequence, part of him was now forever lost.

Operating two machines simultaneously was difficult work, even for one such as The Sensei. Often times officers would see Happyhealz parked in a corner, staring blankly at a wall, drool dripping from his mouth as his head slowly bobbed up and down. Other times it was clear that The Sensei had full control and Complete Heals came at a rate that the old Happy could have never managed.

The time was nearing, careful plans reaching boiling points. All that stood in his way now was that pathetic Barbarian and his army of ingrates. Well, they would rue the day that they stood in opposition of Hokushin....
Old 01-19-2016, 02:27 PM
Sarnak

RNF has died since December.
Old 01-19-2016, 02:38 PM
Banned

People are afraid to post because all that comes from it are the same comments.

1) Why you so mad bro?
2) No one likes you, stop posting
3) You are a cuck and everything you do is trash
4) Show tits or GTFO
5) BDA sucks and ruined the rotation thus dooming themselves, ah the irony
6) Hi, im a random red player but I feel like I am more internet cool than you so I will post some stupid Gif and talk in slang only other nerds can understand and KeKeKeKe away. feelz goog
Old 01-19-2016, 02:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty405 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RNF has died since December.
We traded a vocal Rampage for a now silent BDA. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

guess we know what guild all the good posters are in
Old 01-19-2016, 02:56 PM
Banned

Only thing left is for Pokesan to reveal his idenity
Old 01-19-2016, 03:01 PM
Banned

cloak plz
Old 01-19-2016, 03:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only thing left is for Pokesan to reveal his idenity
I'll never reveal my true identity
Old 01-19-2016, 03:05 PM
Banned

shit wrong account
Old 01-19-2016, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

unclean?!?!!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 01-19-2016, 09:56 PM
Banned

all it takes is a cof.

i know you're curious, BDA. just give me what I ask for and let it be finished.
Closed Thread