Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2016, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

I had a staph infection in my dick from a spider bite 4 years back.
Old 07-14-2016, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

I am a page 2 poster on a 17 year old elf sim message board. Oh, and I can draw alright.
Old 07-14-2016, 09:15 AM
Planar Protector

I've never had a max level character in EverQuest.
Old 07-14-2016, 09:25 AM
Banned

I just bought a $40,000 Toyota Tundra last week and was able to put 12.5k down on it...first nice truck I have had in a long while and am very proud of it.

I can also create P99 inspired music better than anyone else on the forums (prove me wrong cuck)
Old 07-14-2016, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good man. Toyota makes best truck IMO.
wut? Can they pull anything? I'll likely be getting a gmc 3500 next year, pull a 4season 5th. Thing will pull a building down [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-14-2016, 10:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wut? Can they pull anything? I'll likely be getting a gmc 3500 next year, pull a 4season 5th. Thing will pull a building down [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your kidding right? You never saw the commercials with a Tundra pulling the space shuttle?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I got the SR5 Offroad edition - Has a 5.7 liter V8 iForce engine in it. The computer tells me my fuel economy is only a little over 12 MPG currently, so the thing is a gas guzzler, but I would imagine it can pull just about anything.

Its fairly modified... The truck is black, so I plasti dipped all my emblems black + front bumper + grille + back bumper (murdered out), added a black tool box on the back, black frontier brush guard, full length black nerf bars (step up to get in truck), 3 inch lift, black rims, 34’ all terrain tires, air bag suspension, towing package... and after work today I am buying some KC lights to attach to the brush guard (will look sick). I’ll post some pictures after I wash it this weekend, I don’t have any with the tool box and brush guard attached.

It's a 2015 and has about 15,000 miles on it. 1 previous owner and they had a 5th wheel in the bed, but it is no longer there. Truck is a beast - I call it Drogo - roommate calls it The General.
Old 07-14-2016, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Toyota makes some good vehicles now. Both are pretty capable trucks for towing unless it's something out of the ordinary. If you're ever in the car market then camry and corolla (on my third since the last one got flooded back in April) are good buys. Can drive the hell out of both.
Old 07-14-2016, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a staph infection in my dick from a spider bite 4 years back.
Do you still have it?
Old 07-14-2016, 10:53 AM
Aviak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaokRFqsdUM
Old 07-14-2016, 11:00 AM
Fire Giant

I have an utterly average-sized phallus that I don't try to compensate for with vehicles ama
Closed Thread