Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2015, 03:21 PM
Skeleton

Default Protect yourself

Due to the fact that Project 1999 has chosen to involve software that will allow the theft of my personal information, I state: at this date of October 6, 2015, in response to the new guidelines of Project 1999, pursuant to articles L.111, 112 and 113 of the code of intellectual property, I declare that my rights are attached to all my personal data drawings, paintings, photos, video, texts etc. published on my profile and threads. For commercial use of the foregoing my written consent is required at all times.

Knowledge is power. You're move p99
Old 10-06-2015, 03:29 PM
Banned

Since this is posted in RnF - my first instinct is to find a funny Gif to post, but...i'll bite, what changes are you referring to? I am not going to read through all the sub articles of the intellectual property code in regards to my play time on P99 - if you can TLDR or ELI5 it would be much appreciated.
Old 10-06-2015, 03:32 PM
Sarnak

You're spending way too much time on Facebook, OP.
Old 10-06-2015, 03:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since this is posted in RnF - my first instinct is to find a funny Gif to post, but...i'll bite, what changes are you referring to? I am not going to read through all the sub articles of the intellectual property code in regards to my play time on P99 - if you can TLDR or ELI5 it would be much appreciated.

its just a copy and paste thing that people who are complete morons have been posting on facebook. it just them thinking that they can somehow prevent facebook from using any of their information by posting a status, regardless of the fact that the only way they are legally allowed to use the site is by agreeing to those terms.

Only dumb people post it to be serious, and annoying people post it in RnF thinking its funny.
Old 10-06-2015, 03:43 PM
Kobold

My favorite status response on FB, which I tailored to p99:

I HEREBY GIVE MY PERMISSION to the Police, the NSA, the FBI and CIA, the Swiss Guard, the Priory of Scion, the inhabitants of Middle Earth, Agents Mulder and Scully, the Goonies, ALL the Storm Troopers and Darth Vader, the Mad Hatter, Chuck Norris, S.H.I.E.L.D, The Avengers, The Illuminati, The Men in Black, X-Men, Ghost Busters, The Justice League, Gandalf and Dumbledore, Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, The Great Pumpkin, The Flying Spaghetti Monster, The Tooth Fairy, The Krampus, and all the members of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Black Sabbath, Voltron, The Groovy Ghoulies, the Thunder Cats, Dr. Who, Hart to Hart, Mystery inc. (Scooby Doo), James Garner, Angela Landsbury, the WWF, the EPA, and even Magnum P.I., He-Man, Jay and Silent Bob, Cheech & Chong, Neo, Blade, and the Boondock Saints to view all the amazing and interesting things I publish on Project 1999.

I'm aware that my privacy ended the very day that I created an account on Project 1999. I know that whatever I post can get quoted, copied, and posted elsewhere. If I don't want anyone else to have it, then I don't post it.

It's a hoax folks. You gave up your rights to it when you posted it on here. Let's move on now.
Old 10-06-2015, 03:44 PM
Banned

Yea....I dont facebook at work - its even more distracting then RnF. Funny story regarding facebook....I work in northern Ft Worth, Texas - Facebook is building a GIANT server building right down the street from me. The city of Roanoke sold the land to facebook super cheap under the assumption that it would generate jobs, stimulate the local construction businesses, and also bring a prestigious name to a smaller town.

Turns out facebook is using all outside labor, they don't intend on creating *any* new jobs (only transferring people), and they basically swindled the city for tax exemptions.

There are literally daily protest from union workers with giant inflatable rats protesting the construction site (apparently "rats" are what union workers call non-union workers).
Old 10-06-2015, 03:50 PM
Banned

i love you OP
Old 10-06-2015, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

I stole over 90% of the gifs I adapt for sigs, captions, etc etc... I'll just sit here and wait for the police to turn up.
Old 10-06-2015, 04:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I stole over 90% of the gifs I adapt for sigs, captions, etc etc... I'll just sit here and wait for the police to turn up.
I swear the dog in your current sig gif had to have done that before. Perfect execution of the flip and take-off after landing. 10/10
Old 10-06-2015, 04:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
UR using them for non profit use, totaly legit not steeluns

people confuse downloading and distributing for resale/burnin cd stands, runnin niteclubs without liqour liscences to "fair use" which is super protected

"fair use" is technically the greeeeey area that allows p99 2 exist
Closed Thread