Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2019, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

lol chortles big rip I watched the clips and they were beautiful much more valuable than a level 50

OP your ranger is my hero I hope he lives on but if you want I'll show u where I burried Dijin.
Old 10-29-2019, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol chortles big rip I watched the clips and they were beautiful much more valuable than a level 50

OP your ranger is my hero I hope he lives on but if you want I'll show u where I burried Dijin.
What are you doing instead of necro? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2019, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Same necro haha, I been waiting to do necro for like 2 years lol I almost went gnome but again been imagining this human necro for so long.

But I am much happier as Innorruk even though it makes no difference like whatsoever.
Old 10-29-2019, 09:20 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snort|eS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
me miGht hAv 2 plAy alT soOnEr deN me thot
big RiP
Chartles Manson the Troll Shadowknight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you doing instead of necro? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A much less wise Necromancer.
Old 10-29-2019, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same necro haha, I been waiting to do necro for like 2 years lol I almost went gnome but again been imagining this human necro for so long.

But I am much happier as Innorruk even though it makes no difference like whatsoever.
I feel that way about SK's. I always feel like being Inny is right since the epic is Innoruuk's Curse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The character I always wanted to play as a kid was a DE SK but I knew back then that its hard to go in on a non big race SK statistically and slam etc
Old 10-29-2019, 09:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel that way about SK's. I always feel like being Inny is right since the epic is Innoruuk's Curse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The character I always wanted to play as a kid was a DE SK but I knew back then that its hard to go in on a non big race SK statistically and slam etc
http://wiki.project1999.com/Ring_of_the_dead

is a good reason to roll DE.

IDK how item recharging and shit works on blue/green and if you guys could recharge lockets of escape or not but the ring is rechargeable via a 10 gold quest hand in.
Old 10-29-2019, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A much less wise Necromancer.

Haha you know what was funny I was in the sewers thinking "wtf my swimming going up so slow for" but didnt even dream it was a result of what it actually was lol

Quote:

I think getting a full set of rubi could be a fun quest, and a guise for your ranger. Imagine how sick you'd look for like 6 months like that.

DE SK is super cool too, a Human Sk is another one of my bucket list characters, maybe Purple99 is where we roll those two [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2019, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Haha you know what was funny I was in the sewers thinking "wtf my swimming going up so slow for" but didnt even dream it was a result of what it actually was lol

I think getting a full set of rubi could be a fun quest, and a guise for your ranger. Imagine how sick you'd look for like 6 months like that.

DE SK is super cool too, a Human Sk is another one of my bucket list characters, maybe Purple99 is where we roll those two [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes! I am Saving my SK character for a new pvp server if it happens. SK's (and wizards) were amazing on Rallos Zek
Old 10-29-2019, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IDK how item recharging and shit works on blue/green and if you guys could recharge lockets of escape or not but the ring is rechargeable via a 10 gold quest hand in.
iirc it is trade able usable from inventory and I believe the faction is atainable by anyone with a DE mask. Its an amazing item though I wonder if anyone has got one on green? My faction was not high enough at all lmao human necro is a very weird experience.
Old 10-29-2019, 11:22 PM
Kobold

I rolled a paladin back in 1999 and I rolled a paladin on Blue in 2013, now I rolled a paladin on Green. What is wrong with me??
Closed Thread