Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2019, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What does that ^ mean? I've never seen someone say that on the Internet. pls advise
It means that you have made a valid point and I agree with you. If it was there during the real classic of 1999, it should be here for that amount of time as well. The only downside is more people know about it and will take advantage of it, but it is what it is. I just hope it isn't active for too long.
Old 09-23-2019, 01:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snort|eS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As an elF whO bounD deR in BluE AND red

U BaReLy sEe anYonE PermA bOunD theRe as elf World liFe go ON
Old 09-23-2019, 01:28 PM
Sarnak

Early kunark the room was packed, and throughout kunark there were usually players afk there and people coming and going. These days I almost never see anyone there. Most of those players don't play anymore and a lot rebound at ToV. Firepots is a nice utility for old world travel and getting to kunark if u can't find a port. Hardly game breaking.
Old 09-23-2019, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

To be fair, purist servers tend to be empty servers.

All things in life that involve large numbers of people also involve compromise.
Old 09-23-2019, 03:45 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Suggestion: don't bind IN the firepot room. Bind on top of one of the spires above it. That way, you will have access not only to the firepots, but also to Timorous Deep itself. Great for Faydedar raids, cleric epic turn-ins/MQs, certain exp spots, several other quests, etc.

I have never used this squad ring. Is it a free recharge ring with 1 charge of Healing? Which heals for 100hp? Seems ok I guess.
I made this mistake. When Kunark first opened I ran my: Shaman, Cleric, Druid, and Magician to the TD Fire Pot room. I bound ALL of them inside the room. Not really realizing my mistake until the first time I needed to do something IN Timorous Deep. I won't be making that mistake this time around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So they (P99 devs) may make it so it cannot be used?
It will be bindable for a very short period. Maybe like a week? I don't remember the exact amount of time on Blue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daliant17447 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Early kunark the room was packed, and throughout kunark there were usually players afk there and people coming and going. These days I almost never see anyone there. Most of those players don't play anymore and a lot rebound at ToV. Firepots is a nice utility for old world travel and getting to kunark if u can't find a port. Hardly game breaking.
Honestly it is still my primary method of travel. Between OT Hammer, and Fire pot room I have pretty strong access to all of the Kunark areas. Using all of the old world pots, I obviously have great access to the old world. And then when Velious comes out you have access to Thurg Potion. You actually become very self-reliant.
Closed Thread