Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 03:00 PM
Aviak

and no i do not plan on guildwaring since i am not ni a guild but i totaly whole heartedly support it cause while you fuckers are killing each other I am gonna grabbing all the loots you are not camping and laughin all the way to the tunnel :P
Old 09-02-2010, 03:04 PM
Banned

Also if its easy to code, id make it that you can war dec multiple guilds, which would let smaller guilds challenge "zergy" ones, like how tough are you? take us both on and zerg this.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:06 PM
Kobold

P1999 sounds like it's turning back into a pretty damned fun place!(I'm sure it has stayed fun for most of you)

The FTE rules and possible /guildwar option is quite intriguing.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:13 PM
Aviak

Perhaps there can be a timer, say five minutes, that will keep the pvp turned on until it expires. Turning it off after zoning seems too easy.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The majority of people using this command will be people that raid in a normal non-guildwar'd guild for a few hours a day, then hop into a secondary guildwar guild during the rest of their play time. I want to support this play style while at the same time make it non-abusable. This means that there will be no locks or timers on guild invites and whatnot.

Currently my ideas are:

You will remain pvp towards opposing guilds even after guildremoving.. they will still show up red to you and you will still show up red to them. If you join a guild immedietely afterwards, you will also inherit that guild's guildwar flags (So potentially you could be pvp'able to both your current guild and former guild). I'm still unsure how we want to handle guild invites though, as it would then be easy to gather several people, give them invite windows, then all accept at once to gank someone. Looking at ideas for that.
"cooldown" after invite to get PvP flag?

So - you join "Teh PvP Gankers" - and an hour later or something PvP opens up if they are in a guildwar, but just not immediately.

So they can be invited - whenever, but you couldn't invite 15 people in a hurry.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xorbier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You will be the first one I target and execute. Any other stipulations you want to set sweetie?

/guildwar ftw. YES!
my money is on the necro.

Bob has crushed you with his wallet.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:51 PM
Banned

Whats the level range we are looking at here? 4 levels like Rallos, FFA like Sullon or 8 levels like VZTZ emu? Or something else?
Old 09-02-2010, 04:00 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Complete FFA.

And I think on the invites I'll just make it so you can't pvp until after you zone.. or 10 minutes.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 09-02-2010, 04:12 PM
Banned

1) So when you /guildwar is it permanent until the guilds declare peace somehow? This is how I would like it. Both guilds would have to accept the peace offering. Ultimately one guild could destroy the other and make them disband or make a new guild name if they couldn't handle the pvp anymore : ).

2) If you carry the red status from a previous guild, which I think is a great idea, how do you finally lose that red flag from the previous guild, if in fact the guild war is how I described in 1)?
Old 09-02-2010, 04:14 PM
Orc

Have you considered locking the guild so that no one can disband for the duration of the guild war?
Closed Thread