Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2016, 03:51 AM
Sarnak

Default Sorry guys. I got carried away

I'm an idiot. I say stupid things. I'll go sit in the corner with a dunce cap like the dummy I am.
I cant quit and I wont. I understand the severe need for IP exemption. Put yourself in my shoes for a minute.
I'm sitting there trying to get the VPN to give me an ip. It's not working. "Hang on babe, this mmo is the father of all mmos. Best one ever with actual challenge instead of faceroll." Still no IP. Shes looking at me like wtf. "Lets try using my cell phones internet!" It works for a while and then shes hooked. "See I told you it was great. Let me show you around since there's no map." Internet goes out. Something on her computer sucked up all my data. I complain and someone tells me about a new vpn. "Okay we got this, its working." Computer freezes and we lose connection. "Wtf is going on?" Restart computers and still pull the same IP. Now its been hours and she looks like she is ready to fall asleep. "Babe, just go to bed." I sit there and stew and stew as the nerd rage flows. Restart computer, try vpn again. "Damn! Still no luck. Maybe if I change DNS server. IDK at this point. Shit, I gotta work tomorrow. I need to go to sleep." Groggy I reach for my phone and let out a bunch of dumb shit that should have never left my fingertips. I just want to play the evercrack with the woman I love. We managed to play for such a short time and it was fun. Im almost Lv10 and she is 7 or something. I met plenty of nice people. I even have grown attached to you guys on the forums. It's the same few people every time and believe it or not the stuff you say makes me giggle and eases my frustration. Sorry guys I'm an asshole. You guys are assholes too. Lets rub our assholes together and make it work.
And mad props to the people who do run this project. Even though I'm having trouble with this I've still been recommending p99 to anyone who is looking for something with some actual gameplay and not something my cat walking across the keyboard could play.
Old 10-19-2016, 03:55 AM
Fire Giant

I've never asked for an exemption but I feel yer pain. Try tak project until some one does the ip exe.
Old 10-19-2016, 06:08 AM
Planar Protector

Drugs
Old 10-19-2016, 08:40 AM
Banned

It's OK Brick
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sitout.jpg (43.0 KB, 475 views)
Old 10-19-2016, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

Why don't you rub her asshole as apology for making her sit around with nothing to do, while you were plowing your way to level 10 without her.
Old 10-19-2016, 09:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why don't you rub her asshole as apology for making her sit around with nothing to do, while you were plowing your way to level 10 without her.
Kinky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-19-2016, 10:24 AM
Kobold

The question on everyones lips is why buy a rubber sexdoll a phone?

Gummab 60Shaman
Talomin 60Rogue
Cazoo 57Monk
Grummab 54Warrior
Ebroma 52Ranger
Sickbag 20Cleric
Old 10-19-2016, 10:39 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1rh3ad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm an idiot. I say stupid things. I'll go sit in the corner with a dunce cap like the dummy I am.
I cant quit and I wont. I understand the severe need for IP exemption. Put yourself in my shoes for a minute.
I'm sitting there trying to get the VPN to give me an ip. It's not working. "Hang on babe, this mmo is the father of all mmos. Best one ever with actual challenge instead of faceroll." Still no IP. Shes looking at me like wtf. "Lets try using my cell phones internet!" It works for a while and then shes hooked. "See I told you it was great. Let me show you around since there's no map." Internet goes out. Something on her computer sucked up all my data. I complain and someone tells me about a new vpn. "Okay we got this, its working." Computer freezes and we lose connection. "Wtf is going on?" Restart computers and still pull the same IP. Now its been hours and she looks like she is ready to fall asleep. "Babe, just go to bed." I sit there and stew and stew as the nerd rage flows. Restart computer, try vpn again. "Damn! Still no luck. Maybe if I change DNS server. IDK at this point. Shit, I gotta work tomorrow. I need to go to sleep." Groggy I reach for my phone and let out a bunch of dumb shit that should have never left my fingertips. I just want to play the evercrack with the woman I love. We managed to play for such a short time and it was fun. Im almost Lv10 and she is 7 or something. I met plenty of nice people. I even have grown attached to you guys on the forums. It's the same few people every time and believe it or not the stuff you say makes me giggle and eases my frustration. Sorry guys I'm an asshole. You guys are assholes too. Lets rub our assholes together and make it work.
And mad props to the people who do run this project. Even though I'm having trouble with this I've still been recommending p99 to anyone who is looking for something with some actual gameplay and not something my cat walking across the keyboard could play.
It seems to me the real problom is you're a dark elf trying to do a hobbits job.

Have her send a tell to Mandingo Baggins in game and ill show her "the ropes" ;^)
Old 10-19-2016, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/paragraph?s=t
Old 10-19-2016, 12:27 PM
Fire Giant

Sometimes threads like this get made in server chat and devs see them and rush the exemption. Probably not for your case because this was RnF'd but just an fyi.

I feel your pain, the IP exemption sucks but at the same time I understand why it is there. Phone tethering ftw for sure.
Crallos Rek - 35 ogre shaman
Timothe - 31 human enchanter
Variol Cutthroat - 27 human paladin
Telehr - 23 human magician
Closed Thread