Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2019, 08:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obrae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No will be more mages out, much more than what material will be dropping. It will be worse than it is now.
And we know, because there was really few mages on classic and it was still not possible to get pets, so they fixed as soon as patch came out. Game was at an unfinished state, beta release.
Old 10-31-2019, 08:42 AM
Sarnak

Everyone hating on mages, when really they are just good at levling. They help groups level, help shitty warriors keep threat with root pet, help farm plat for the economy etc

Wanna know the real enemy of your casual green 99er?

Wanna know who the real cabal is? The unseen hand spreading lies to you that mages are keeping you down?

Enchanters.

Chanters are the ones charm killing everything for insane exp. Enchanters are the ones that will be soloing your precious camps, while your groups sits on the sidelines with their dicks in hand from now until the server dies. Chanters are the ones that will be cackling to the bank with all your high end items. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-31-2019, 10:29 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by senna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone hating on mages, when really they are just good at levling. They help groups level, help shitty warriors keep threat with root pet, help farm plat for the economy etc

Wanna know the real enemy of your casual green 99er?

Wanna know who the real cabal is? The unseen hand spreading lies to you that mages are keeping you down?

Enchanters.

Chanters are the ones charm killing everything for insane exp. Enchanters are the ones that will be soloing your precious camps, while your groups sits on the sidelines with their dicks in hand from now until the server dies. Chanters are the ones that will be cackling to the bank with all your high end items. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You need to stop hating on Chanters, let 'em teach you how to dress.
Old 10-31-2019, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

I think the server isn't going to have a lot of enchanters that can solo freeti, lord, am, king, etc., at 50. Don't worry.
Old 10-31-2019, 10:54 AM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the server isn't going to have a lot of enchanters that can solo freeti, lord, am, king, etc., at 50. Don't worry.
Blue did.

I think some necros were doing dead side guk camps like frenzy and such. But enchanters were definitely doing efreeti and king.
Old 10-31-2019, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue did.

I think some necros were doing dead side guk camps like frenzy and such. But enchanters were definitely doing efreeti and king.
Maybe my memory is hazy.

I played a necro back then and spent much of my time at 50 soloing lord and AM (holy fuck I wish I still had logs from back then). Chanters seemed to stick to frenzy and king, though I don't remember them at king very often and no more binding at the portal behind king will change the safety of that camp on green. And even necros have undergone some changes to make things harder, like no more "look at me FD around the corner while my charmed pet solos stuff in total safety."

I don't doubt it'll happen. But I doubt how reliably they'll be held down solo. Especially since blue back then didn't have the sort of population green almost certainly will maintain, so there weren't regularly groups around happy to swoop in when a chanter inevitably dies at one of these camps.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 10-31-2019 at 11:06 AM..
Old 10-31-2019, 11:04 AM
Planar Protector

I de-leveled and did efreeti with my enchanter and after 1 death was like, Ill just assume that its not possible for at least me because I aint doing that clear again.
Old 10-31-2019, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I de-leveled and did efreeti with my enchanter and after 1 death was like, Ill just assume that its not possible for at least me because I aint doing that clear again.
Yeah freeti isn't trivial at 60 and king can be tricky even at 54+.
Old 10-31-2019, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

The king was dooable tho (if we talking frog king?) (died a few times but was no matter that camp is so forgiving lol)

Which reminds me that characters corpse has been rotted for like 2 months eep.
Old 10-31-2019, 11:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Research was put into the game as a brake on casters powering through content in a couple weeks. It's a timesink specifically designed for launch so Verant wouldn't lose their shirts. It serves its designed purpose pretty well imo.
No it was not. That is a just an assumption with a biased agenda.
Closed Thread