Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 08:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're simply objectively wrong. Shrug. Pretty funny seeing how hot and bothered you still get by BDA though. You'll always be its bitch....
Why am I wrong? Server pop hasn't declined since they left... so much for the mass exodus lawl

Still 17 days to get the "mad of the month" award - Ravager was on course but you're looking like a real competitor here.
Old 05-13-2016, 08:52 AM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-13-2016, 09:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, ur a fucking loser hang urself pls.
Come try R99 today! Be a part of the community!
Old 05-13-2016, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Swish mad.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 05-13-2016, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

I'm mad that some of the top brass in a guild that shit up the Kunark casual raid scene left because the staff wouldn't give them a new rotation or welfare pixels?

Naw, I think that's the funniest thing that's happened this year [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ... like its some kind of tactic to try and implement change. If it wasn't we wouldn't be getting daily updates about what they RMT'd today and how much fun they say they're having.

Server pop is holding, their influence (what little they had after the welfare pixels dried up) is weakening.

Bet Relbaic is having a great time at the moment at least... I wonder if the people that were kissing up for loot council pixels start to see less, and maybe new recruits can get in on the 1/2 ration pixels that are left.
Old 05-13-2016, 10:34 AM
Banned

jesus. shame on you BDA. you must have done something awful to so thoroughly break Swish's mind like this.
Old 05-13-2016, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still 17 days to get the "mad of the month" award - Ravager was on course but you're looking like a real competitor here.
Says the guy who can't go one day without anonymously talking shit about other people on an internet forum.
Old 05-13-2016, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

I think he was in Moonlight Crusaders or Europa when the rotation broke up after a year, a few months before Velious.

Let it go, it didn't matter then and it definitely doesn't now.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 05-13-2016, 10:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think he was in Moonlight Crusaders or Europa when the rotation broke up after a year, a few months before Velious.

Let it go, it didn't matter then and it definitely doesn't now.
Asgard is still butt hurt as fuck about the rotation ending. I mean we shit up their TMO alt loot party and they will harbor that shit for life.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 05-13-2016, 10:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asgard is still butt hurt as fuck about the rotation ending. I mean we shit up their TMO alt loot party and they will harbor that shit for life.
only 2 troll hards sill still give a fuck Swish and Tekilya.

I still think its funny that BDA members still believe that Asgard was a TMO alt guild, then their guild had to disband and reform because there were so many TMO alts in their own guild
Closed Thread