Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2018, 06:58 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-02-2018, 06:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Megalomaniac Man
Old 10-02-2018, 06:59 PM
Sarnak

that's always been a fantasy of mine
Old 10-02-2018, 08:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry Juana. He displayed some of your drunken rambling style at the beginning there.

But yeah, he was discussing with himself in OOC the merits of some JayZ song (I am now learning that people actually listen to JayZ), then made himself upset about drinking due to the Kavanaugh "investigation".

His claim was that he purposefully didn't have money in the house, yet found enough stacks of quarters to purchase two 48oz bottles of one can only assume was some sort of malt liquor. Mont argued the merits of his Kavanaugh rant and things went directly to Nazi.

Now, while I do agree with our youngdoctor friend that Kavanaugh is pretty much a piece of shit, and his sponsor is also a piece of shit, it was probably not the best forum (Cobalt Scar OOC) for such grievances. And using druish magic to traverse the planes to not one but TWO commons areas? Unheard of.

So yeah, he claimed to have 5-6 accounts, thereby being fairly immune to bannings, and would henceforth train every single dawn belieber until they admitted to housing a nazi.

'twas a good night.

And really, you folks will believe anything told to you by an advanced-age white ivyleaguer claiming to represent you dirt-faced wretches. Now go fetch me a 40 of 8-Ball.

Politics (and MORALS (obvy)) aside, our pal Keyanu flamed out hard this night. Homeslice will have a massive hangover tomorrow, to go along with a digital walk of shame when he decides to find his way back here again.
My self and an AM member were having fun at his expense a few days ago. He asked in ooc who was a Republican so he could train them. Me,being the asshole I am, I responded that I was. Somehow that made me "literally hitler" and a Nazi. A couple threats on my life, nothing to really worry about. It was a good time.

Lastly, if you're reading this cupcake, yes that's you Keyanu. I'm still willing to give you my address should you decide to try and grow a sack and attempt to shoot me when I answer my front door. #betterbringfriends
Old 10-02-2018, 09:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycohunden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Turns out the nazis was correct about everything though, just way ahead of their time.
Go back and listen to Uncle Adolf's speeches, literally on point every time.
Mistle saw it coming.
Old 10-02-2018, 09:22 PM
Fire Giant

6a) Global Forum Rules
The following rules apply to all forums, including Rants and Flames.

Stay out of Real Life
Many people expect to keep personal and real life matters seperate from those that happen on the Internet. We expect all forum members to respect eachother's privacy. You may not ever post any real life information about another user, including but not limited to, name and address, phone numbers, pictures, employers, associates, etc. This also extends to protect other forms of communication including IM Aliases and E-Mail addresses.

Those that violate this rule will be banned for RL Information and ALL posts will be deleted as spam.
Old 10-02-2018, 09:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkmarino [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
6a) Global Forum Rules
The following rules apply to all forums, including Rants and Flames.

Stay out of Real Life
Many people expect to keep personal and real life matters seperate from those that happen on the Internet. We expect all forum members to respect eachother's privacy. You may not ever post any real life information about another user, including but not limited to, name and address, phone numbers, pictures, employers, associates, etc. This also extends to protect other forms of communication including IM Aliases and E-Mail addresses.

Those that violate this rule will be banned for RL Information and ALL posts will be deleted as spam.
https://www.reddit.com/r/rarepuppers...ch_it_all_day/
Old 10-02-2018, 09:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obeast44 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My self and an AM member were having fun at his expense a few days ago. He asked in ooc who was a Republican so he could train them. Me,being the asshole I am, I responded that I was. Somehow that made me "literally hitler" and a Nazi. A couple threats on my life, nothing to really worry about. It was a good time.
Very troll. Much impress!

But then:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obeast44 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lastly, if you're reading this cupcake, yes that's you Keyanu. I'm still willing to give you my address should you decide to try and grow a sack and attempt to shoot me when I answer my front door. #betterbringfriends

Old 10-02-2018, 09:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOVE THAT GIF LOL! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-02-2018, 11:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Very troll. Much impress!

But then:

That's a troll too...id give him one of my pain in the dick relative's addresses [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread