Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 04:21 PM
Banned

Default Activist predicts police will murder him - found dead

http://fresnopeoplesmedia.com/2016/01/2829/

John Lang - conspiracy nut and very paranoid, but some intriguing evidence that he was murdered by police.
Old 01-27-2016, 05:07 PM
Banned

Makes him seem a lot less paranoid, and helps to legitimize his theories when the gubment mercs him. He must have been onto some deep shit.
Old 01-27-2016, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Didn't read because I doubt the circumstantial evidence is anything close to what we had on Michael Hastings.

Taking a wild guess this just muddies the waters for actual extrajudicial killing that has taken place with far more supporting evidence.

Pagan if the circumstantial evidence is half as compelling as the Hastings case, then let me know its safe to invest time into clicking the link.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-27-2016, 05:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't read because I doubt the circumstantial evidence is anything close to what we had on Michael Hastings.

Taking a wild guess this just muddies the waters for actual extrajudicial killing that has taken place with far more supporting evidence.

Pagan if the circumstantial evidence is half as compelling as the Hastings case, then let me know its safe to invest time into clicking the link.
He kept an internet journal for the last 3 years documenting police harassment on a his website and he has a youtube channel up where he was uploading videos from his home surveillance system of police messing around his house over the course of a few years. Some of his ideas seem absolutely crazy until you put it in perspective of the man was actually murdered after he posted on his website that "Tonight the police are going to come kill me"
Old 01-27-2016, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

QUOTE=Spyder73;2175639]Some of his ideas seem absolutely crazy until you put it in perspective of the man was actually murdered after he posted on his website that "Tonight the police are going to come kill me"[/QUOTE]

He doesn't strike me as mentally stable or particularly credible in his observations. Likely suicide by cop, after a long battle with mental illness.

Would be a standard untreated paranoid schizophrenic ending, after writing and talking about how important he is for years, and how people want to hurt him-- while praying to god that he is an important person that people care about. All part of the disease.

Cops come to investigate a call, or serve a warrant, they say hands up, schizo says no and/or charges the cop because he irrationally fears for his life with his mental illness and fails to comply.

Quote:
"Tonight the police are going to come kill me"
Already preparing to not comply I see, digging in for a lethal confrontation that otherwise just involved regular business.

Case closed cut and dry. No reason to give a mentally ill persons situation a shred of credibility when we have celebrated and decorated journalists who make the case better than them. Muddys. The. Waters. ala Alex Jones.

Don't get me wrong though, Lang's story is good fodder. But an activist, he is not.

Old 01-28-2016, 01:40 AM
Banned

if i ever die of suicide the feds faked it bro.
Old 01-28-2016, 02:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He was stabbed to death. If it was suicide by cop, I don't think that police department is getting proper funding.
So where is the cop connection?

Old 01-28-2016, 07:58 AM
Planar Protector

Just crazy enough to have a friend kill him so they can falsely blame the pigs... er cops.
Old 01-28-2016, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Is kind of sketchy for sure but guy deffinetly not mentally stable
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 01-28-2016, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I doubt that. He was on a mission to uncover corruption. Can't do that if you're dead.
Mission is more important than a life.

Quote:
This was 100% gubment murdering someone who was on to some shit and vocal about it. Just like that journalist who was killed in an 'accident' right after connecting the dots between turkey and ISIS oil. The us didn't even investigate it, which is standard procedure whenever a us citizen dies abroad. They knew what happened because they were responsible. No need to investigate that
Yet there are still plenty of journalists doing the same thing that aren't being killed.

And that "standard procedure" is often ignored.
Closed Thread