Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2019, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanderTruewield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'd think that since it was 2019, passive-aggressive homophobic comments would be a thing of the past. Thanks for proving me wrong!
Such a progressive elf, I see what you are Trueweilding...

To be included but think you are so good your dick can't get knocked into the dirt... what is it made of gold, is it gonna break?

Burn Kelethin to the ground.

Hail Emperor Crush!
Old 02-06-2019, 11:04 AM
Aviak

Say what you will about Aftermath, but their members tip better than any other guild for ports. Dial a Port thanks you!
Old 02-06-2019, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Queue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Say what you will about Aftermath, but their members tip better than any other guild for ports. Dial a Port thanks you!
ill give you 50pp and you will say thanks. That publicity stunt awhile back where someone tipped a DaP member a few k.. go straight to the hell that is Rivervale.
Old 02-06-2019, 11:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Burn Kelethin to the ground.

Hail Emperor Crush!
Woah woah woah, take it easy there! I have branded you as an enemy of the Faydark.

This means you will no longer be receiving deliveries of Felwithe Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies. Sad!
Old 02-06-2019, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Woah woah woah, take it easy there! I have branded you as an enemy of the Faydark.

This means you will no longer be receiving deliveries of Felwithe Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies. Sad!
Neriak Somoas are superior anyway.
Old 02-06-2019, 01:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanderTruewield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'd think that since it was 2019, passive-aggressive homophobic comments would be a thing of the past. Thanks for proving me wrong!
Incorrect. He literally told me he was "power levelling" his boyfriend.

Were you assuming I was being negative by mentioning he has a boyfriend? Tsk tsk.
Old 02-06-2019, 03:35 PM
Kobold

I love how they brag how competition is healthy:

Last 2 Statues were 100% uncontested. KT was pulled casually to zone in uncontested.

But yes, tell me more about how healthy competition is lol.

Please. Its dead. Everyone knows it - half the server is in AM, thats why when Braknar announced rotation RnF was going insane, because the only people that were pissed were AM - the Warm Bodies in there would have to wait.

Here is another example: Dozekar yesterday - yes, there were 4 guilds. In just 1 minute AM went from 33 online to 117. Then for AoW they had 135.

ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FIVE LOL.

Please tell me more about how you're not a zerg.

But you know, BG and Core and AG are super close. Really. Next month, AM loses targets....... said no one ever.
Old 02-06-2019, 05:23 PM
Kobold

Show me on the doll where AM hurt you.

Evil, nasty, AM! The guild that doesn't ever recruit and gives pretty much anyone capable of breathing a shot at becoming full-member, with a transparent DKP system that gives everyone a shot at end game pixels. What's even worse is the lack of internal drama and laid back attitude within the guild. Those assholes!!

If you're unhappy with your current raiding experience, you should apply. Or, you can stay in the corner and continue pouting. Reeeee!!
Old 02-06-2019, 05:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Show me on the doll where AM hurt you.
As I started to read this thread I said to myself "I bet someone breaks out the 2005 'show me on the doll' zinger. Are you rocking a trucker hat too?
Old 02-06-2019, 05:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingurs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how they brag how competition is healthy:

Last 2 Statues were 100% uncontested. KT was pulled casually to zone in uncontested.

But yes, tell me more about how healthy competition is lol.

Please. Its dead. Everyone knows it - half the server is in AM, thats why when Braknar announced rotation RnF was going insane, because the only people that were pissed were AM - the Warm Bodies in there would have to wait.

Here is another example: Dozekar yesterday - yes, there were 4 guilds. In just 1 minute AM went from 33 online to 117. Then for AoW they had 135.

ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FIVE LOL.

Please tell me more about how you're not a zerg.

But you know, BG and Core and AG are super close. Really. Next month, AM loses targets....... said no one ever.
4 Guilds competing in a coth race for Doze. Usually there is 2 (But competition is dead amitrite guys lol fuck aftermath).......... Yeah we won, but that was off the back of the Cother, FTEr, and Tagger. THE ZERG didn't help us win that mob.

We've lost like 3 out of the last 4 Dains

We lose ST all the fuckin time.

You sound dumb.

If i'm saying it in ooc. I mean it. I'm not loot hungry. My monk is prettyyyy well geared. More than I ever imagined. I'm not foaming at the mouth trying to get upgrades...I log on because i genuinely have fun raiding. Tank and spank is boring. Getting the mobs into camp is the fun part.