Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2018, 07:24 PM
Banned

In Xaanka's head -- a Trustfund that last someone's life is a rare thing; and assholes like Gates are telling the truth when they said they aren't leaving their kids much-- bullshit. Their set for life and theirs a good chance their kids will be too.

And so what about Buffet and Gates, the two guys that tried to make a show of not leaving all their wealth to their children (thereby somewhat disproving the notion that its all about helping their children). What about the fucking Koch brothers? I guess that's one hell of coincidence that both brothers were great hardworking business men....or maybe inherited wealth has way more to do with it than propaganda Republicans and Democrats brainwash their bases with.

we aren't playing musical chairs with the 1% of wealth....according to Xaanka about 1/3 of us will make over 400,000 a year one day...horseshit...where are you getting this?

Not that it fuckin matters for sake of argument. That's what we call income and not wealth. Wealth is passive income essentially. And it distributed far more unequally than income -- which is still far more unequal than the image your painting.
Old 02-06-2018, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In Xaanka's head -- a Trustfund that last someone's life is a rare thing; and assholes like Gates are telling the truth when they said they aren't leaving their kids much-- bullshit. Their set for life and theirs a good chance their kids will be too.

And so what about Buffet and Gates, the two guys that tried to make a show of not leaving all their wealth to their children (thereby somewhat disproving the notion that its all about helping their children). What about the fucking Koch brothers? I guess that's one hell of coincidence that both brothers were great hardworking business men....or maybe inherited wealth has way more to do with it than propaganda Republicans and Democrats brainwash their bases with.

we aren't playing musical chairs with the 1% of wealth....according to Xaanka about 1/3 of us will make over 400,000 a year one day...horseshit...where are you getting this?

Not that it fuckin matters for sake of argument. That's what we call income and not wealth. Wealth is passive income essentially. And it distributed far more unequally than income -- which is still far more unequal than the image your painting.
Stop worrying about other people dude. Life isn't a competition. Your mentality is why white dudes have higher rates of suicide and opioid abuse. Find a woman and be happy at your economic strata. Alternatively, act like the descendant of Aryans and crush your opposition, attaining 1% status in the process

That's how dad did it. That's how America does it
Old 02-06-2018, 07:34 PM
Banned

Hey, Guys, I'd like my favorite and smart forum posters to let me know what's oging on politically right now. I'm working too hard to read p99 forums on breaks AND stay fresh on the news.

Thanks guys!
Old 02-06-2018, 07:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop worrying about other people dude. Life isn't a competition. Your mentality is why white dudes have higher rates of suicide and opioid abuse. Find a woman and be happy at your economic strata. Alternatively, act like the descendant of Aryans and crush your opposition, attaining 1% status in the process

That's how dad did it. That's how America does it
wow I also just wanna say GOD BLESS THIS POST i really really vibe with it man!
Old 02-06-2018, 07:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, Guys, I'd like my favorite and smart forum posters to let me know what's oging on politically right now. I'm working too hard to read p99 forums on breaks AND stay fresh on the news.

Thanks guys!

Just a bunch of shit about the FBI were supposed to care about -- I'm way behind myself. Everyone keeps waiting for Trump to have some Nixon like moment and resign....they don't realize they will never get a majority of the country to assume Trump should resign. Even if that is the case...he would just run the remainder of his time out.

I don't know if our political system will ever recover from this crisis in credibility. Brought on by the biggest big mouth ever to hold the opal office and the equally ludicrous bureaucrats in DC that actually think they matter.

It's widely agreed by any sensibly minded person that the Dems completely blew their chance to demonize Republicans in time for the 2018 election by that immigration shit. Schumer got a lot of shit (even by me) -- but his hands were a bit tied on it. The guy is from NY -- he can't be the anti immigrant guy.

Edit: almost forgot, the stock market is finally over the Trump mania. It's kind of foolish to expect it not to go down when it goes up.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 02-06-2018 at 08:01 PM..
Old 02-06-2018, 11:27 PM
Banned

can't wait to purge the trump voters
Old 02-07-2018, 01:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_troll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont follow it personally but my sources tell me the situation in washington is really heating up right now. there's a rumor they have something on Trump. theres alot of balls in play right now and its really like i dont know if the fabric of American democracy will hold steady, real talk. *focuses hate-terror attention of entire nation thru a prism that shines a lazer beam into my chest which generates me a quadrillion mediabux while all substantive policies hold steady & Donald Trump tweets zany things. eyes shine w apparent sexual gratification*
When's Paul Ryan meeting with Roger Stone?
Old 02-07-2018, 02:15 AM
Banned

Trump has promised to bring drug prices down -- my understanding is he was pretty vague about how that was going to happen.
Old 02-07-2018, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks guys!
I actually watched a good hour of CNN yesterday, so I am qualified to give an update.

One of Trumps advisors said Mexican immigrants need to 'get off their lazy asses' and register for some hand out program Trump has for the illegals, and the Dems are falling over themselves in outrage that a high level white house official would use the word ass. They also don't call them illegal Mexican immigrants they call them 'Dreamers' and paint these people as saints.

Dems still very angry about Trump and Russia. Someone leaking real emails about Hillary Clintons back alley deals and swindling is a crime now and Trump is apparently the one who should be hanged for it.

Also the government is threatening to shut off funding if Trump wont pass a certain immigration bill (or maybe they will if he does pass it?) and Trump seems to not care at all and continues to laugh at the Dems for being such pu$$ies.

Overall I wanted to vomit and I will not be returning to CNN

TLDR
1) White house officials said something the dems are painting as racist but sounds spot on to me
2) government might 'shut down' because of immigration laws and Trump is taunting them
3) Dems angry about Russia
4) Illegal immigrants are now called 'dreamers'
Last edited by Spyder73; 02-07-2018 at 11:29 AM..
Old 02-07-2018, 11:25 AM
Banned

Might need to get my editorials from here instead of 4chin
Closed Thread