Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2017, 06:26 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

the nose knows
Old 10-11-2017, 08:44 AM
Planar Protector

Looks like the dude from Silicon Valley.
Old 10-11-2017, 08:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wheres the whale nickname coming from, kinda confused where that came from
ahab done got his prize and put him in captivity.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Scott Wiener passed his bill making Knowingly exposing others to HIV no longer a felony in California. You don't even need consent. Bug chasers in CA rejoice.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Look at the nose on this guy.
Wow. So, his argument is that people won't get tested because they're afraid of having a felony charge looming over their head if it turns out they have HIV and they transmit the disease to someone...

But he doesn't say how many people don't get tested because that. Nor does he acknowledge that if you were the kind of person that purposefully doesn't get tested for HIV because you don't want to have to tell people that you have HIV before you have sex with them to avoid a felony charge, you are definitely the type of person to fuck someone and not tell them that you have HIV...

So either way those people are still transmitting the disease... only with this stupid Libcucks new law, are not committing a felony.

This right here is exactly democratic politics in action... sounds good to the Tumblr army, hey this guys making it so people want to get tested and we can give them care! He really cares about society and people and progressive values!... however it's based on pseudoscience like an anti-VAXer's logic.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:50 AM
Banned

What are the odds that a black kid would have been able to get into the police station with a loaded .45? I am going to guess minimal

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...84/enter-title
Old 10-11-2017, 10:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are the odds that a black kid would have been able to get into the police station with a loaded .45? I am going to guess minimal

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...84/enter-title
see what happens when you dont treat criminals with the physical force you think police shouldnt treat people with?
Old 10-11-2017, 10:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
see what happens when you dont treat criminals with the physical force you think police shouldnt treat people with?
Imagine working at a job (a stretch for some P99ers) where being shot in the head was a possibility, yet the general populous was raging against you for protecting yourself from being shot in the head. Fairly maddening for them I am sure. Only problem I have with police violence (for the most part) is when they travel to private property under bogus pretense and then someone un armed ends up dead. IE the deaf man who was shot on his porch for carrying his walking stick
Old 10-11-2017, 11:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine working at a job (a stretch for some P99ers) where being shot in the head was a possibility, yet the general populous was raging against you for protecting yourself from being shot in the head. Fairly maddening for them I am sure. Only problem I have with police violence (for the most part) is when they travel to private property under bogus pretense and then someone un armed ends up dead. IE the deaf man who was shot on his porch for carrying his walking stick
yeah, police do all kinds of shady shit, but a patrolmen who risks their life every day to clean up our streets and make it safe for you and I to walk around, shooting someone (entering themselves into a lifetime of stress and regret) so they can go home to their family, and risk their lives all over again the next day, is definitely, not an example of the shady shit.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how come the white guy didn't get shot to death? lots of others have been killed for alot less

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are a special kind of stupid aren't you. So you would feel better if cops started shooting white people randomly, this has nothing to do with protecting black lives, that was just more fake outrage. Idiot.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
IE the deaf man who was shot on his porch for carrying his walking stick
This example is bogus though. The area was rife with violence and gang shootings. A person who is profiled because of the behavior of other people the area they live, that risk lives of police offers every day.

An example of a person WHO IS NOT BLIND that see's police pointing guns and gesturing at him to stop and get on the ground, yelling at him. Their faces screaming at him (not something that should be difficult to misunderstand)

Continues to approach the officers, with a long metal pipe, who only the deaf guy knows is a "walking stick" (which can still cause head trauma and loss of life of an officer, let alone this walking stick being a pipe, which is more often or not used as a weapon not a walking stick when wielded by someone approaching an officer)

Is told repeatedly to stop and get down, for so long that the neighbors join in to yell at the officers, further turning the situation into a more and more risky one for the officers.

as a result of all that, he gets shot.

THAT is a perfect example of police using necessary force and a perfect example of you justifying bad behavior by criminals that risks the lives of fathers and daughters and mothers and brothers who are sacrificing their on well being, for you.
Closed Thread