Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2017, 11:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are a special kind of stupid aren't you. So you would feel better if cops started shooting white people randomly, this has nothing to do with protecting black lives, that was just more fake outrage. Idiot.
i thought it was about provocation? that the police were -forced- to murder based on behavior. this guy did all that nonsense and survived, let's just chalk it up to something rational like gypsy prayers

would greatly prefer less cop murder overall btw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-11-2017, 11:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i thought it was about provocation? that the police were -forced- to murder based on behavior. this guy did all that nonsense and survived, let's just chalk it up to something rational like gypsy prayers

would greatly prefer less cop murder overall btw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how many times do I have to tell you, it is the location of the officers that affect this.

Do they patrol a collage campus?

Or do they patrol a gang infested poor part of town where nobody has a job?

Why do you insist on only looking at skin color to make all your decisions? You are your own definition of a raycist.

You want cops in bad parts of town to treat known fellons and drugged up gangbangers the way they treat collage students? GET REAL you guys, this is why people call you libtards.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This example is bogus though. The area was rife with violence and gang shootings. A person who is profiled because of the behavior of other people the area they live, that risk lives of police offers every day.

An example of a person WHO IS NOT BLIND that see's police pointing guns and gesturing at him to stop and get on the ground, yelling at him. Their faces screaming at him (not something that should be difficult to misunderstand)

Continues to approach the officers, with a long metal pipe, who only the deaf guy knows is a "walking stick" (which can still cause head trauma and loss of life of an officer, let alone this walking stick being a pipe, which is more often or not used as a weapon not a walking stick when wielded by someone approaching an officer)

Is told repeatedly to stop and get down, for so long that the neighbors join in to yell at the officers, further turning the situation into a more and more risky one for the officers.

as a result of all that, he gets shot.

THAT is a perfect example of police using necessary force and a perfect example of you justifying bad behavior by criminals that risks the lives of fathers and daughters and mothers and brothers who are sacrificing their on well being, for you.
When a mentally disabled deaf man gets shot on his front porch there needs to be better protocols put in place. The officer was charged with murder also BTW
Old 10-11-2017, 11:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Scott Wiener passed his bill making Knowingly exposing others to HIV no longer a felony in California. You don't even need consent. Bug chasers in CA rejoice.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Look at the nose on this guy.
that's fucked up but check this out: pitching underhanded

Old 10-11-2017, 05:35 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When a mentally disabled deaf man gets shot on his front porch there needs to be better protocols put in place. The officer was charged with murder also BTW
convicted though? i'd venture to guess he probably wasn't convicted of murder, seeing as they would have to prove that the police officer made a premeditated decision to kill the guy before he showed up at his house.

"charged with" means nothing, idk why i have to keep repeating this.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you want every officer to go through a 10 point check list before making any defenseive actions?

1. officer charged with murder
2. cheif resigns
3. seriously, what the hell more do you want?

Let me tell you man, life is different when the shoe is on the other foot. Maybe you should assume less and listen to what the officers have to say more? Instead of just acting like you know how to organize a better police force in all situations based off what you heard on NPR?

let me remind you what happens when you play the libcuck game of lets treat every suspect like they are a fragle autistic kindergartner:

https://youtu.be/p6mds5tDqDw?t=106

Time code should set you up with what you have no clue officers actually deal with on a regular basis.

yeah, no, I'm sure some libcuck knows better than 100+ years of a well regulated and organized police force.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:21 PM
Banned

right. white people get fucked with for their beliefs, black people get fucked with for being black.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:23 PM
Banned

yea and both of em got it better than the africans
Old 10-11-2017, 09:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea and both of em got it better than the africans
Old 10-11-2017, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
right. white people get fucked with for their beliefs, black people get fucked with for being black.
No they don't man

If someone stole your bike you know what color he was. The cops do too

Grow up