Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2019, 09:37 AM
Planar Protector

If you want something specific to you i did a self geared / no trading toon on blue, a shaman, and i found 14-29 in permafrost was really good. This was before block of hq ore got moved out, but i think he got >100 black smithing and a couple of k in the bank.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:45 AM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want something specific to you i did a self geared / no trading toon on blue, a shaman, and i found 14-29 in permafrost was really good. This was before block of hq ore got moved out, but i think he got >100 black smithing and a couple of k in the bank.
During Blue launch... SolA was packed to the brim because of ZEM. There was like 6 of us in our early to mid-20s with seemingly nowhere to exp. I convinced a band of people to run from EC to Perma. We EXP'd all night and had a blast. Got lots of good loot too (Runed Circlet, Dented Brass Mask, Arch Pack, etc). The next day when I logged in. Everyone had already run back to EC so they could get into SolA. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah the ZEM isn't great. But it is so fun there, and never busy or congested.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:59 AM
Planar Protector

When you hit 29 pick up befriend animal and invis. You can go to the wolf caves and root 'a large dire wolf' at the door near the start. Invis to the camp you wish to do and wait for root to break.

Now mal, befriend and buff that wolf and smash through the zone.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:03 AM
Planar Protector

29-35 if your in SK do treants youlll make thousands of platinum
Old 11-02-2019, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've always enjoyed perma, but I'm having a hard time seeing in my head how to make the zone work if not a chanter or duo+. It seems like there's too many 2-3 mob pulls to be able to deal with them before like 24 as a solo sham, and lots of wizards/clerics that are really a pain in the ass without a reliable interrupt.

Could you elaborate on how you pushed in deeper at like 20+?
Old 11-02-2019, 11:07 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
29-35 if your in SK do treants youlll make thousands of platinum
I actually tried to do that on my Iksar Necro on blue but never got to grind there because someone was already there. Though getting to sk on a Barb will be far easier, so when/if it is open I'll totally hit that.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:35 AM
Sarnak

You're more likely to win the lottery than find SK Treants uncamped.
Old 11-02-2019, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've always enjoyed perma, but I'm having a hard time seeing in my head how to make the zone work if not a chanter or duo+. It seems like there's too many 2-3 mob pulls to be able to deal with them before like 24 as a solo sham, and lots of wizards/clerics that are really a pain in the ass without a reliable interrupt.

Could you elaborate on how you pushed in deeper at like 20+?
To be honest untwinked you don't have that much dps so you don't need to keep so many xp spawns clear. There are a few mixed in with the lower level mobs near flag room. And near the excavarion site. If things go wrong its either root and camp or gate. I also think i was quite bottom feedy, with orr dropping off xp greens they weren't so painful to have to kill.
Old 11-03-2019, 12:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yeah, I'm just not seeing how perma is even possible at ~20 for a solo sham unless you're like, fungi cloak of flame GFG levels of twinking. The first few mobs in the zone are green, then as soon as something isn't green, it's a room with 2 yellow con cleric goblins. Before invis, I don't even see how you could move through this zone let alone pick off stuff that you can handle for exp.

Glad I suspected this sort of situation and stayed bound elsewhere so I can just gate away and not have to cross the continent again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread