Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 08:20 AM
Aviak

To anyone suspecting anything illegitimate, well, I guess you never played with a group of people who work well together, and follow simple instructions. Truth is, this kind of boss fight is a simple one. The low number of people involved in the kill im sure presented them a much bigger challenge than the strategy.

Grats on the kill. Good work.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletonya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To anyone suspecting anything illegitimate, well, I guess you never played with a group of people who work well together, and follow simple instructions. Truth is, this kind of boss fight is a simple one. The low number of people involved in the kill im sure presented them a much bigger challenge than the strategy.

Grats on the kill. Good work.
Agreed, Naggy is one of those fights where it can actually do more harm then good bringing too many people. I've never disputed the kill and have faith in the several GMs/devs that watched the fight to ensure it.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:04 AM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

I find it hilarious that people are actually considering hiding behind a wall as an exploit. You don't just do it against dragons, you do it any situation you can. I do it all the time in dungeons by ducking around corners to avoid a stun or DD. Detrimental spells require line of sight. Use that to your advantage.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:34 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it hilarious that people are actually considering hiding behind a wall as an exploit. You don't just do it against dragons, you do it any situation you can. I do it all the time in dungeons by ducking around corners to avoid a stun or DD. Detrimental spells require line of sight. Use that to your advantage.
Can you imagine? NToV, no wallz! Ahhhh!
Old 11-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Aviak

WoW no bards? Always thought their resist songs were key, especially after getting dispelled etc..
Old 11-12-2009, 03:04 PM
Orc

Awesome that it was killed!

Just seems like allure can charm almost anything. Than 2 or more enchanters can just charm raid mobs and send them on raid bosses. Should work on all raids. So pretty much anything can be done with a few chanters and clerics.
Maybe some death touch mobs will take more people or more charmed mobs.

No idea if allure was used just saying, all pre-kunark content seems able to be done with a few chanters and clerics.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Slightly off topic:

What do you guys think will be the first raid target that will take a substantial number of people to defeat on this server? Like in the range of 35-50 or more.

Opinions can include Kunark/Velious for the sake of arguement.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:24 PM
Orc

Eye of Vesheen.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:45 PM
Fire Giant

Inno will probably need a few due to the DT no?
Old 11-12-2009, 04:48 PM
Fire Giant

i would think cazic is probably going to be one of the harder ones
Closed Thread