Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2018, 09:44 PM
Sarnak

Default Loads of Login Issues

Hey all.

I've been playing P99 on the same computer for a few years now, and it has always ran smoothly for me. Was able to log on this morning and play a bit, but then this afternoon and evening I've been having lots of weird issues:

1) I get the Spell Files Out of Date with the human male model error.

2) Sometimes I can't even log onto Blue (it kicks me back to the login screen).

3) Sometimes the login screen tells me I have the wrong password (with a DB error), but closing the program fixes it (I'm pretty confident I am putting in the correct password, but I can't ever know for sure, so this might not be worth mentioning).

4) I'm able to get to Character Select and my characters are there, but when I try to enter the world, the program just freezes.

5) I get all the way into the game, go to do something, and it acts as though I'm LD (I cast a spell and it never finishes; can't perform any other actions etc.), but my Net Stat bar doesn't say I'm LD and the game never actually kicks me (I have to manually /q)

I originally tried just re-installing the V45 files, but then I did a complete fresh re-install of Titanium, and it's all still happening.

Anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing these sudden weird issues?

Thanks!