Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2011, 10:14 PM
Banned

fuck it, add beastlords
Old 11-25-2011, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its self-evident and should be in next round of patches imqo (qualified opinion)
You'll probably never put a write-up in the bug forum, though. You don't wish to contribute, only complain.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 11-25-2011, 10:23 PM
Fire Giant

It's a bonerfied bug you want put in
Old 11-25-2011, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

Selo's overwriting root isn't a "major game-breaking bard issue". It's something that would be amazingly powerful in the early levels and then no one would really care at about level 22 (when you get your self-dispel) or whenever you get enough money to buy pumices. I think it should be in, but anyone acting like Bards are either (a) useless without it or (b) overpowered with it, is wrong.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 11-25-2011, 10:35 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Psalm of Vitality needs to cure 1 disease counter.

Psalm of Purity needs to cure 1 poison counter.
These did do this when I reverted the spell file to classic mechanics. Someone decided that it was too powerful for trakanon, or something, and took it out off the timeline.
Old 11-25-2011, 10:36 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'll probably never put a write-up in the bug forum, though. You don't wish to contribute, only complain.
You are a tremendous magget. Please add me to your ignore list it would be an honour.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=50983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silikten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a bonerfied bug you want put in
Maybe bards shouldn't be able to cast clickies while running? I doubt that was intentional.

Oh yea, strafe running should be just as slow as normal running is. After all that was a limitation (read: bug) of the engine not being able to calculate tiles correctly, hence why you "skip".

Hokus pokus joker's wild come take a spin on a carnie ride!

I already addressed this red herring, if we're going to "fix" the "bug" (which Verant AKA Sony waited on their fatasses to do so til after Velious), then we have to make snare not overwrite SoW as well. But this was not Rogean's intent as he added that part of the bug in because it is classic™ just like Selos overwriting root is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag
I think it should be in, but anyone acting like Bards are either (a) useless without it or (b) overpowered with it, is wrong.
I agree with you here. Don't get why people are so adamant against something so blatantly obvious. After ~40 attempting to root/snare a bard is a stupid fail strategy that should never work anyways.
Last edited by Truth; 11-25-2011 at 11:09 PM..
Old 11-25-2011, 11:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
jboots didnt.
Wrong, At the start you could click Jboots to break Root/Minor Illusion and a few other things... Please do some research before replying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 11-25-2011, 11:14 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

Super cool docrack bro, either way you agree with my premise.

Quote:
For instance, root will no longer cancel SoW or Journeyman's Boots
effects. It also allowed us to correct a long-standing bug that was
allowing bards to cancel root on themselves by playing Selo's
Accelerando if Selo's was in effect at the time that the bard was
rooted. As mentioned in a previous patch where the first part of this
bug was fixed, this was not the intended effect.
Last edited by Truth; 11-25-2011 at 11:17 PM..
Old 11-25-2011, 11:15 PM
Sarnak

So are you implying that Jboots Never broke root during the early launch phases?
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 11-25-2011, 11:19 PM
Banned

Not at the time of the patch I linked anyways. I have heard of such things in early days before, but only from highly trustworthy sources like you. But really if you say it is so I believe it and therefore we must get it changed.
Last edited by Truth; 11-25-2011 at 11:40 PM..
Closed Thread