Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2016, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fuck your antiquated 17th century only showing ankle coward "rules".
^^^Sounds like an Islamaphobe to me. Glad I'm not a Muslim.
Old 04-22-2016, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mao killed the most.
When you see someone put Hitler #1 you know Zionism is winning.

Think Stalin cooked him by like 70 million. At least. More like 120+ Million

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-22-2016, 05:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you see someone put Hitler #1 you know Zionism is winning.

Think Stalin cooked him by like 70 million. At least. More like 120+ Million
The point of my post is that they are all bad people and have done bad things...and they were all cisgendered.

Bogging down on the wrong parts of the post you faegates
Old 04-22-2016, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

A TRANSVESTITE taxi driver faces a prison term after he was convicted of raping a drunken woman in the back of his car. Qasim Anwar, 30, carried out the attack dressed in make-up, a wig, women's clothing and high heels, Manchester Crown Court was told. A jury heard the victim had drunk so much she was virtually `comatose' and Anwar filmed the attack on his phone.

Nice name dude, precursor of things to come?

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....of-rape-958087
Old 04-22-2016, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A TRANSVESTITE taxi driver faces a prison term after he was convicted of raping a drunken woman in the back of his car. Qasim Anwar, 30, carried out the attack dressed in make-up, a wig, women's clothing and high heels, Manchester Crown Court was told. A jury heard the victim had drunk so much she was virtually `comatose' and Anwar filmed the attack on his phone.

Nice name dude, precursor of things to come?
big difference between crossdressers/transvesttites and transgender/transsexuals though

Old 04-22-2016, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all of the reasons above are why I wouldnt let trash like any one who posts here onto my fucking country club grounds.

If it were up to me all you people would be working instead of posting or playing video games. The fact that you even like video games makes you garbage and you shouldnt have any rights as it is.

And if u didnt dress the way I personaly feel comfortable with I will have you exicuted.

^^This is republicans and if you subscribe to it and think you're not a shit eating ignorant selfish republican you cray.

That said, I think america was a better place when we just locked up all the crazy folks and had the government take care of them instead of pretended we cared about homeless people while not doing anything for or about them.

THAT THAT said, I do not think trans people are crazy. I think you are a fat low IQ drain on society if you think they are and I would rather you were locked up than the trans ppl.
lol no, no hate here. You don't know me =p
Old 04-22-2016, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

TORONTO, March 4, 2014 (LifeSiteNews.com) – A biological man claiming to be ‘transgender’ so as to gain access to and prey on women at two Toronto shelters was jailed “indefinitely” last week after being declared by a judge a “dangerous offender.”

Pro-family leaders are pointing out that this is exactly the type of incident they warned of as the Ontario government passed its “gender identity” bill, dubbed the “bathroom bill,” in 2012.

Christopher Hambrook, 37, leaned on the ever expanding legal “rights” offered to people who “identify” with the sex opposite their biology. Under the name “Jessica,” he was able to get into the women’s shelters, where he sexually assaulted several women in 2012, the Toronto Sun reports.
Old 04-22-2016, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
TORONTO, March 4, 2014 (LifeSiteNews.com) – A biological man claiming to be ‘transgender’ so as to gain access to and prey on women at two Toronto shelters was jailed “indefinitely” last week after being declared by a judge a “dangerous offender.”

Pro-family leaders are pointing out that this is exactly the type of incident they warned of as the Ontario government passed its “gender identity” bill, dubbed the “bathroom bill,” in 2012.

Christopher Hambrook, 37, leaned on the ever expanding legal “rights” offered to people who “identify” with the sex opposite their biology. Under the name “Jessica,” he was able to get into the women’s shelters, where he sexually assaulted several women in 2012, the Toronto Sun reports.
Sounds like a crossdresser/transvestite falsely claiming that he is transgender.

He is breaking the law.

Old 04-22-2016, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
big difference between crossdressers/transvesttites and transgender/transsexuals though
Really do we need to take the time to discuss these so called differences, how bout we focus on their commonality, ie: RAPE

I like this one Trans on Trans cover up;

https://gendertrender.wordpress.com/...um-walks-free/

Wealthy transgender Twitter executive Dana McCallum evaded prosecution on multiple felony counts of rape, false imprisonment, and battery, even though there were multiple witnesses to his violent rape spree, which he inflicted on his estranged wife in the presence of their children.

McCallum’s friends in the media enforced a news blackout on the high profile case and the charges and trial were not reported on mainstream news sites, including the outcome of today’s hearing. Social Justice Activists maintained silence on the case. The last time GenderTrender reported on this case we were locked out of our blog by Automattic/Wordpress.com for over a week. Transgender activists were concerned that the case would publicize the facts that most male transgenders do not undergo genital surgery, and that male transgenders commit violence against women- including sexualized violence- at exactly the same rates as non-transgender males.

He eventually pleaded guilty to 2 misdemeanors.
Last edited by Blitzers; 04-22-2016 at 05:32 PM..
Old 04-22-2016, 05:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol no, no hate here. You don't know me =p
I kno enough to be in love w you tho
Closed Thread