Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2016, 03:41 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. gfk is in the top tier and has the 2nd best solo albums(ob4cl is best but Ironman/supreme clientele easily take slots 2 and 3). deal with it dude
2. cream is great
3. ur pretentious

And if you're about to come at me with that liquid swords is better than any of the albums I named business, ya really got no taste at all
never claimed he wasn't top tier? you obviously missed the point that he is easily recognizable to mainstream listeners. same applies to cream.

no doubt, you listed and have probably listened to all the classic songs and albums from the core, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. if you really want to get into it and know how good the clan is, listen to their affiliates...i'm sure you know of the killabeez and cappadonna, but there are some classic songs from killarmy, wu-syndicate, black knights, and remedy to name a few.

i wasn't going to say anything, but enough was enough when this guy went full simple jack by creating this thread. if you think i'm pretentious for serving hip hop justice by lawyering wutang facts to literally end this argument, then so be ith....because i can take it, because i'm not the hero. i'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A DARK KNIGHT.
Last edited by Mobb Deep; 07-28-2016 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: to /end this thread.
Old 07-28-2016, 04:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobb Deep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
never claimed he wasn't top tier? you obviously missed the point that he is easily recognizable to mainstream listeners. same applies to cream.

no doubt, you listed and have probably listened to all the classic songs and albums from the core, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. if you really want to get into it and know how good the clan is, listen to their affiliates...i'm sure you know of the killabeez and cappadonna, but there are some classic songs from killarmy, wu-syndicate, black knights, and remedy to name a few.

i wasn't going to say anything, but enough was enough when this guy went full simple jack by creating this thread. if you think i'm pretentious for serving hip hop justice by lawyering wutang facts to literally end this argument, then so be ith....because i can take it, because i'm not the hero. i'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A DARK KNIGHT.
i got a lil butthurt cuz i thought you were implying gfk sucked or something

carry on dark knight
Old 07-29-2016, 09:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobb Deep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Wow bro, thanks for the newsflash that there are literally 50-100 groups/singers/rappers associated with Wu-tang (not Wu'Tang). But I get your point, out of all the nerds that play P99 you are the only one who could possibly appreciate hip hop. This is all completely unrelated to my surname of Wu'Tang, so please stop turding my thread up with "rap" talk. It is well documented in P99 cannon the trials and tribulations of the Wu'Tang and the injustices this tribe has endured.

Don't you have sickle cell or some sh!t? HiT eM uP

I got your back but you best protect your front...
Old 07-29-2016, 10:19 AM
Sarnak

Thought it interesting search. The name is of historic and/or fictional origin with diverse meanings. Honestly of many first and surnames I see in here in don't think this it is that bad, especially if used by a monk.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wutang

I hope my last name Dayne won't be pulled away because of the pop artist Taylor Dayne back in the 80's and 90's, heck even this century. Though it is just a common last name. Perhaps just Merek Taylordayne would be a violation. Still don't see the harm in Wu'tang. /shrug
Last edited by Jaleth; 07-29-2016 at 10:23 AM..
Old 07-29-2016, 10:36 AM
Banned

God Bless you sir - may the spirit of Wu illuminate your path
Old 07-29-2016, 10:54 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow bro, thanks for the newsflash that there are literally 50-100 groups/singers/rappers associated with Wu-tang (not Wu'Tang). But I get your point, out of all the nerds that play P99 you are the only one who could possibly appreciate hip hop.
i was having a little too much fun. glad u like the wu tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-29-2016, 01:33 PM
Sarnak

delet this
Closed Thread