Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 11:15 PM
Large Bat

Default Ixiblat and Overking for Cleric epic

What sort of groups and numbers needed for these?

Most concerned with Ixiblat since it could potentially eat the item to spawn him if it goes wrong.

First character and only like two months old, so barely scraped by enough cash to MQ the Ragefire heart.

Could conceivably get my epic tonight if I can get these two down.
Old 07-20-2016, 11:55 PM
Sarnak

Ixiblat is super easy, just need a solid tank, a cleric, spot heals and some dps. Did it with eight people the other day and he went down quick and easy.

Edit: on the other hand i see him left up a lot, so i guess people are losing the fight?
Old 07-21-2016, 12:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maschenny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ixiblat is super easy, just need a solid tank, a cleric, spot heals and some dps. Did it with eight people the other day and he went down quick and easy.

Edit: on the other hand i see him left up a lot, so i guess people are losing the fight?
people intentionally spawn* Ixiblat and leave to prevent more CoFs from entering the marketplace - thus increasimg the value
Last edited by Pokesan; 07-21-2016 at 12:16 AM.. Reason: *
Old 07-21-2016, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people intentionally Ixiblat and leave to prevent more CoFs from entering the marketplace - thus increasimg the value
ragefire farmers intentionally leave ixiblat up because it's not necessary to kill him to acquire the pearl
Old 07-21-2016, 12:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ragefire farmers intentionally leave ixiblat up because it's not necessary to kill him to acquire the pearl
what's it like being no fun at all? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-21-2016, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what's it like being no fun at all? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not fun
Old 07-21-2016, 12:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
people intentionally spawn* Ixiblat and leave to prevent more CoFs from entering the marketplace - thus increasimg the value
I guess that makes sense, I dunno. Never took ergonomics.
Old 07-21-2016, 08:14 AM
Fire Giant

Ive done ixi with sk/sham/cleric and a few randoms for dps

The key is getting him slowed before fight, have a bard or sk etc kite it around and build aggro while shammy tries to slow and gg
Old 07-21-2016, 08:30 AM
Banned

Can usually get people to come to Ixi since he drops some nice loot. Mantle of Fire isn't bad for monks! But of course CoF is where it's at... Anytime I have done him we have had 8 level 60's minimum and he goes down like a sack of rocks
Old 07-21-2016, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

You really should be more concerned with Overking. Ixi is a piece of cake.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Closed Thread