Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2015, 11:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfertal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably a BDA bard
Not all of BDA are low life scumlords. Sure, we can all agree there are the super ass f@ggity members like Filbus, Keke, and Sweettouch, but just last night I was doing some grouping on my necro with <Super Friends> in kurns, and we decided to go to Oasis to kill orcs. We were a bit high for orcs, so we went to L Guk. Couple of the guys were really new, so they didn't know where the ZL was, and when we got 2 Ton Knights we had 2 members die.

Out of no where Dixxy comes running through the zone buffing and rezzing all of us newbs. Gave us full HP buffs, a rez, and even recommended a camp for us that was a little safer. So BDA does have its good people for sure. Unfortunately for us on the forums, those good voices are drown out by the sh!t that spews from the vocal minority.
Old 09-30-2015, 11:38 AM
Sarnak

In Dixxy's defense he is Canadian and is disgustingly nice. He also probably didn't know you were Asgard. Per Chest's latest memo, BDA members are expressly forbidden from buffing Asgard people.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 09-30-2015, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

Personally I love Canadians. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] It's a beautiful country and love the over all culture.

JE ME SOUVIENS!
Old 09-30-2015, 12:23 PM
Banned

make all eq guards Canadian?
Old 09-30-2015, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-30-2015, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not all of BDA are low life scumlords. Sure, we can all agree there are the super ass f@ggity members like Filbus, Keke, and Sweettouch, but just last night I was doing some grouping on my necro with <Super Friends> in kurns, and we decided to go to Oasis to kill orcs. We were a bit high for orcs, so we went to L Guk. Couple of the guys were really new, so they didn't know where the ZL was, and when we got 2 Ton Knights we had 2 members die.

Out of no where Dixxy comes running through the zone buffing and rezzing all of us newbs. Gave us full HP buffs, a rez, and even recommended a camp for us that was a little safer. So BDA does have its good people for sure. Unfortunately for us on the forums, those good voices are drown out by the sh!t that spews from the vocal minority.
I'm nice to Asgard outside of RNF (mostly just talking shit) and raiding where we're competing. I was soloing at Efreeti last night and a 54 Asgard monk was in zone so I offered to have him join me for easy xp. I just enjoy trolling and talking shit in RNF. I'll still sow you or heal you if you're dying in game or whatevs.
Old 09-30-2015, 12:49 PM
VIP / Contributor

willow wisps are serious business guys.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 09-30-2015, 12:51 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ya im a total asshole and f@ggot when i rez your people for free when you fail to train us half the time,I go out of my way to help you guys in game yet im sick of your salty shit heaven forbid
Old 09-30-2015, 12:54 PM
Fire Giant

BDA responding seriously to more RnF posts......surprise.
Old 09-30-2015, 01:33 PM
Banned

damn dude
Closed Thread