Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2018, 02:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a pretty effective PR maneuver.

1. Aftermath leads the way to reach server-wide agreement to give casuals mobs.
2. After a month of the agreement Awakened gets unspended.
3. Aftermath offers to extend agreement forcing Awakened to either:
a. Not enter into the agreement, thereby disolving it. (Bad PR for Awakened)
b. Enter into the agreement and extend it. (Good PR for Aftermath)
Win/Win situation for Aftermath, Lose/Lose for Awakened.

Note: before you try to point out that guilds don't care about their perception, recall that both will dock you dkp for hurting their public image by shitposting in rnf.
Not really, it's basically a recognition that neither guild can kill every single mob in the game during a repop and it's better to have a general understanding between yourself and the casuals to keep things civil. This has happened in some other form for most of the past suspensions of A/A as well. I think it's also an opportunity to sort of push blame on the other guild during other times --- without them around look how great things could be and used as a recruiting tool.

Any agreement in place in the game has some sense of mutual benefit.
Old 03-05-2018, 03:26 PM
Banned

You are being manipulated into settling for 'lesser' dragons so AM can farm Doze and Vulak into infinity.
Old 03-05-2018, 03:27 PM
Sarnak

Sure, we listed some mobs we aren't going after. That doesn't mean we want or expect the other mobs to be uncontested. Yall at RNF are blind if you think PS/AG is going to go kill west TOV on a repop instead of gunning for the high quality mobs.

Hopefully some of the smaller guilds can see that we aren't touching these mobs and get in on the action. I would love to see kittens or the new, crippled, CSG get a few kills on the repop.
Old 03-05-2018, 03:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Note: before you try to point out that guilds don't care about their perception, recall that both will dock you dkp for hurting their public image by shitposting in rnf.
Shitposting is allowed and encouraged, but gloating about rival guild being suspended is a no-no.

Though, Awakened docked me 500 dkp for calling faumieni a cunt on a known troll account that they bothered to IP match. Hope that's working out well for them now.
Old 03-05-2018, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At this point none of us have any DKP left to spend it's all tied up in RNF.
Time to start bidding on vulak loot by promising not to shit post for x days
Old 03-05-2018, 04:42 PM
Sarnak

*shrug* everyone knows detoxx has always been one of the biggest problems with the raid scene on p99...Can you think of another player who has more of a reputation for being hypocritical, nasty and just toxic in general? Dude is famous.

Been years of people posting screen captures of him being belligerent, insulting and unreasonable....
Old 03-05-2018, 04:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Though, Awakened docked me 500 dkp for calling faumieni a cunt on a known troll account that they bothered to IP match. Hope that's working out well for them now.
In terms of that "working out well for Awakened" Faumieni attended 1297 raids in Awakened, mostly on her super geared cleric. She was a very active member, helping with recruitment, tracking, and playing whatever toons needed to get the job done. So, I think it worked out okay.

Next time you want to call someone a cunt at least have the decency to say it to them in Teamspeak/Vent/Mumble like a true gentleman.
Old 03-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make the server great again. Ban the taken leadership.
Thanks for making Awakened great by leaving.
Old 03-05-2018, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by trite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*shrug* everyone knows detoxx has always been one of the biggest problems with the raid scene on p99...Can you think of another player who has more of a reputation for being hypocritical, nasty and just toxic in general? Dude is famous.

Been years of people posting screen captures of him being belligerent, insulting and unreasonable....
Jeez I cant seem to remember a single time that Awakened offered a single thing when we were suspended and they werent. Seems like im certainly the toxic one cause I said some cuss words at an adult 4 years ago. You got me!

I can think of one, let me see here.....

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Isnt that an Awakened officer?
Old 03-05-2018, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Yo that is -50 Reeeeetoxx Bux for RNFing, Detoxx.
Closed Thread