Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2017, 01:43 AM
Fire Giant

i agree with most people - the time u spent camping AC with your rogue factoring in the fail to kill chance, the return of investment is too low

u better off using the time to xp and get loots/gems/cash

sow pots is a very good alternative for now until you get jboots - 10pp per cast means 500-600 casts for a price of jboots mq. how many times do u need sow in one day? =P
Old 11-27-2017, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

lol @ the mqer crowd all discouraging him. Hey man its your adventure, go where your heart leads you!
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 11-27-2017, 01:55 AM
Fire Giant

If you're a self found kinda guy I'd recommended leveling further and camping it later on. If you value your time I'd recommend buying the boots.
Old 11-27-2017, 02:08 AM
Planar Protector

+1 for leveling up more. By all means camp your own, but I have some doubts about you killing it at 45.
Old 11-27-2017, 02:49 AM
Skeleton

Have a paladin friend keep healing you and stealing aggro and keeping his damage below 50% and then stab it the back like it owes you commissary in prison.
Old 11-27-2017, 06:11 AM
Planar Protector

Mechanical lockpicks + CE in seb viable for a rogue at this level?

When I do CE all I'd care about is that the rogue has sufficient lock pick skills to be frank.
Old 11-27-2017, 12:04 PM
Banned

45 is too low for AC OOT on any melee. I think even in low 50s on my Monk who was pretty well geared it was a dicey proposition.

I would not attempt on a rogue until you had a fungi, epic, and level 55. Melee are not known for solo capabilities.

I know that sounds like crazy gear requirements but as a rogue you are not going to be able to hold the camp down unless you are well over powered (the giants hit hard)
Old 11-27-2017, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
45 is too low for AC OOT on any melee. I think even in low 50s on my Monk who was pretty well geared it was a dicey proposition.

I would not attempt on a rogue until you had a fungi, epic, and level 55. Melee are not known for solo capabilities.

I know that sounds like crazy gear requirements but as a rogue you are not going to be able to hold the camp down unless you are well over powered (the giants hit hard)
Yup. All it would take is trying to kill one PH for him to realize it wasn't going to work.
Old 11-27-2017, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

I camped the south ro one on my rogue at 41. I had mqd my epic though(and you could wield it before 46 at the time) and had no issues slaying him. I'd think untwinked at 45 is very possible. Not sure why all these posts are suggesting 50+.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 11-27-2017, 05:29 PM
Kobold

Sro AC and OOT AC are two very different mobs. The OOT one hits like a shit brick house. Sro basically tries to hurt you with harsh language.

Per wiki: Sro 13-64 / oot 33-123
Closed Thread