Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2016, 12:23 PM
Sarnak

As far as faction goes, you will want to grind out Claws of Veeshan faction at first to get Halls of Testing or "Skyshrine" armor... it will also let you move past Sontolak at ToV entrance and to the zone out at LTK. Guilds won't require this...To grind it out people are usually killing the giants outside of the wakening lands entrance to kael....as far as important quests key to veeshan's peak is useful if you are interested in any of the gear there...but guilds likely won't require this either because there are so many high end targets in Velious now....
Old 03-08-2016, 12:25 PM
Sarnak

This thread has reminded me how much work i put into this game and gotten me motivated to come off my hiatus lol, thanks OP
Old 03-08-2016, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want to truly exp grind I recommend the Hole, I've probably pinged you in game multiple times asking if you wanted to join a group (enchanters own that zone with Charm).

I can even get you one of your epic drops there off Ghost of Kindle in the undead tower if you don't have that yet, just need a semi-decent group and my crawl knowledge of the zone. Also drops loam gear if you need those in any slots (some have decent resists if you're looking to build resist gear), but is not a 'wealth building' zone. Just a fun zone to grind exp and decimate low hp mobs with your charmed 350+ dmg backstabbers.

The zone has a nice classic feel to it as well, so since I play p99 in part for the nostalgia factor I tend to lean heavily favoring that zone. Have yet to step on Velious soil.
What's a good level to start there on an enchanter solo?
Old 03-08-2016, 12:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should only pay 1.5k per pull and it usually takes about 5 pulls to level. I know because I have participated in the exploitative nature of Chardok proxy personally. 59 is its own beast and will take longer but I stand by my original $$$ assessment.

OP is capable of earning this amount of money fairly quickly as an enchanter, all it takes is a few good drops out of Sebelis or HS.

Even more to the point, camp Brood Mother in Velks and you will be rolling in cash drops and gems. I made 35k in 2 hours there one day. As a chanter he can get groups pretty much at will I would think.
10% per pull or 5% per pull in 59 is roughly what i got lvling from 54-60 on my sk in chardok
Old 03-08-2016, 01:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKoopa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
10% per pull or 5% per pull in 59 is roughly what i got lvling from 54-60 on my sk in chardok
was this with a 40% XP debuff?
Old 03-08-2016, 01:23 PM
Banned

Some great responses here guys, I really appreciate it!

I knew there was TONS more to do...just didn't know where to start.

Not really interested in Chardok quite yet...especially paying for exp. I'm only 56 and HS / Seb groups have been really fun. I still have a long way to go on building some wealth up.

Cheers all, this was a big help...bookmarked!
Old 03-08-2016, 01:37 PM
Sarnak

"Most" people don't do Chardok. No reason to pay for it unless you're in a hurry. Go ahead and play the actual game.
Old 03-08-2016, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

So what level should an enchanter begin to consider soloing in the Hole?
Old 03-08-2016, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Depends entirely on what guild you are attempting to get into.
Old 03-09-2016, 09:43 AM
Fire Giant

Hole entrance can be done from 45. Entrance mobs are 39/40. there are 6 + 1 pather, just calm everything and start from there. If shit hits the fan, just zone, its so close.
Closed Thread