Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2015, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i love how you guys went from "empire is fucked, you're never getting another dragon" and "see you on sunday" to "we don't plan on pvping" and "how are we supposed to defend our exp groups from you guys?"
No, no, no. We do plan on PvPing - once it becomes winnable. Some of our guys need more levels and gear to be able to stand against more established players.
Old 05-28-2015, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, no, no. We do plan on PvPing - once it becomes winnable. Some of our guys need more levels and gear to be able to stand against more established players.
Colgate WANTS to trash under geared noobs. Do you honestly think he wants an even pvp fight?
Old 05-28-2015, 04:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure that's what Ereni said. . .
ereni and i are good friends and host biweekly book club meetings
Old 05-28-2015, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huelath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ereni and i are good friends and host biweekly book club meetings
Hook, line and sinker.

Although the reply does confirm friendzone status. My condolences dear pal.
Old 05-28-2015, 05:10 PM
Kobold

ya ur rite im almost as pathetic as a grown ass married man who would hover in ts channels constantly offering to "help level alts/plvl/twink" a chick that literally lives on a different continent
Old 05-28-2015, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huelath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya ur rite im almost as pathetic as a grown ass married man who would hover in ts channels constantly offering to "help level alts/plvl/twink" a chick that literally lives on a different continent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-28-2015, 05:24 PM
Sarnak

People are never gonna always be happy, just gotta keep moving forward.
Old 05-28-2015, 05:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i love how you guys went from "empire is fucked, you're never getting another dragon" and "see you on sunday" to "we don't plan on pvping" and "how are we supposed to defend our exp groups from you guys?"
This.
Old 05-28-2015, 05:29 PM
Banned

OP raided from 1am-4am to prevent cliques from "both" guilds stealing his dragons then wakes up at 2pm to post about how I am employed, lol
Old 05-28-2015, 05:39 PM
Sarnak

Literally every larger guild has an "elitist crew" per se... It's just the way the cookie crumbles... So many people join guilds with their crew of friends to enjoy the "bigger picture", and what happens is these friends, when in lull times, will alienate themselves from other so called people..
Elaborating more on this subject..
Group of Friends A: - Joins guild to progress their toons, shows up to raids and mass pvps... But during lull times enjoys hanging out with themselves to get shit done... Along comes guild_00 who wants to join.. Now said group of friends has been gaming together for quite a few years and knows each other will do their part.. So and so guildie_00 wants to join their exp group/farm group whatever and gets denied because Group of Friends A - wants to enjoy the company of each either in said lull time.

This is what happens to nearly every guild in every game when approaching numbers post 50.... It's just something you have to accept.. Now a officer can speak with said group of friends and ask them politely to allow underleveled undergeared guildies to join them, but what ends up happening is said friends usually sneak off to places where they cant be bothered, or gotten to as easy..

Morale of the story is - Embrace the fact you have a guild that gets progression done, and either A[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] prove yourself to be someone decent to hang out with and competent as said class u are playing and not a douche in general, and a lot of times said "group of friends" will be like sure, so and so is cool as fuck u can come hang man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Closed Thread