Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2018, 10:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
North of seguin which is a town out in Czech/German country on i-10 between Houston and San Antonio. It isn't really a "ranch" other than I let the neighbor keep 12 head of cattle on it so I get the tax deduction and he gets the cows. I use it to shoot guns and kill deer but yeah, I'm a commie cuck gun control advocate according to this crew

It's a peaceful area and the Czech food is good. Also the shiner brewery is only like 45 minutes away so if I'm out that way for a week I'll go get shit faced one day on kosmos
That's very nice. Yeah we don't keep cattle we just hunt on ours either that's very classic. Ours is like on the other side of San Antonio, southwest of a shit hole called pleasanton, maybe an hr or two from your spot! Great spot to get wasted and slay animals and shoot guns

God Bless!!!!
Old 02-27-2018, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
North of seguin which is a town out in Czech/German country on i-10 between Houston and San Antonio. It isn't really a "ranch" other than I let the neighbor keep 12 head of cattle on it so I get the tax deduction and he gets the cows. I use it to shoot guns and kill deer but yeah, I'm a commie cuck gun control advocate according to this crew

It's a peaceful area and the Czech food is good. Also the shiner brewery is only like 45 minutes away so if I'm out that way for a week I'll go get shit faced one day on kosmos
I'm south of San Antonio deep south

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-28-2018, 04:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol there were 4 broward PD cops who didnt go into the school now this is hilarious

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

its even got sheriff (((israel)))s name on it
lol isnt it funny a fully observant Jew is in charge of the force that basically conducted the shooting false flag. The David Hoge kid is also a huge Jew.

u hear about the patsy arrest circumstances? timeline has him arrested at some burger joint or library and brought to the school and re-arrested on the school property. they got a patsy when they got a patsy no different than oswald.

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 02-28-2018 at 04:52 AM..
Old 02-28-2018, 04:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we need more czechs over here in the states theyre good people also slavs in general
makes no sense how hard it is to emigrate from eastern europe when we let every brown shitskin across the border [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i got some friends around central to eastern europe who want to come here and they've been getting cockblocked for years and years.

feel like theres a lot of dialogue about who shouldnt be here but we forget that it's also very hard for the people we want to come here as well ;_;
fuck czech kid u know whats going on in SA right now we need to be taking SA refugees as many as possible. fresh land grab bill just went to vote in African congress...SA genocide already under way and with the land grab bill its a done dotta get woke n get off czech dick

Old 02-28-2018, 04:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

theres a cultural thing where u really just dont talk about it with locals because they dont want to get fucked with or rock the boat re: censorship over there etc, but you get the vibe the communist gov't is mostly seen as the queen of england except for with the hella loyalists/gov't officials. if theyre not working for the government they dont take it super serious or kinda see it as on the way out. they're not against communism they just dont give a shit and they see that shenzhen and hong kong & shit r nice places.

dude i really hate having to countersignal u on china, chinas good, communism isn't why though rofl

woke 1017 bricksquad. we in this bitch. say what, we in this bitch

say what? we in this bitch. say what? we communist.
say what? we in this bitch. say what? we communist.

Old 02-28-2018, 12:04 PM
Banned

All I hear is a pleasant gurgling sound as Xaanka chokes on the long hard track record of communist success in China.

There is great support for the central government and contempt for the west amongst your mom and pop middle class chinese. They blame local corruption not the central government...only Chinese richers jealous of American richers care about all this personal freedom shit.

You cannot possibly separate the success of China from its communist government.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I hear is a pleasant gurgling sound as Xaanka chokes on the long hard track record of communist success in China.

There is great support for the central government and contempt for the west amongst your mom and pop middle class chinese. They blame local corruption not the central government...only Chinese richers jealous of American richers care about all this personal freedom shit.

You cannot possibly separate the success of China from its communist government.
Old 02-28-2018, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

China sucks dude

I hope we're around for WW3 so I can explain this to you as your CO in the trenches. JD will be sent in first for his admiration of God's enemies
Old 02-28-2018, 03:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 02-28-2018, 03:45 PM
Banned

Any updates on what the Libs are b!tching about this week? How has Emperor Trump rustled them today?
Closed Thread