Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 10:04 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Default Spreading the Word

While SOE Services are down there are many people twiddling their thumbs that may not be aware of the alternative experience we provide here. This is a good opportunity for many of you to get in contact with old friends or guildmates via various methods such as guild forums or social networking to let them know we exist, and invite them over. You could even help them obtain a copy of Titanium which may have been preventing them from getting started.

It's a good time to get some fresh faces, so lets take advantage of it. It is also a good time to get started while the XP Bonus is in effect.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Last edited by Rogean; 05-09-2011 at 10:07 AM..
Old 05-09-2011, 05:50 PM
Orc

I have gotten a couple of friends to come over already lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-09-2011, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

The word of the day is Legs.

Will all the women please come to my apartment and help me spread the word.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 05-09-2011, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

The old E`ci forum on Facebook came alive this last weekend after months of dormancy. I may have to do a plug over there if someone doesn't beat me to it.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The old E`ci forum on Facebook came alive this last weekend after months of dormancy. I may have to do a plug over there if someone doesn't beat me to it.
E'Ci Represent!
Old 05-09-2011, 07:38 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to BuzWeaver Send a message via Yahoo to BuzWeaver

Thanks for the additional experience bonus, its made it a lot more bearable. I've let a few guild mates know, hopefully they'll take advantage of the opportunity.

Although I have the Titanium Expansion on DVD, I downloaded the torrent, but I can't get the Daemon tool to work. I'm not sure if its because I have Win7 64 bit or what.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzWeaver [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the additional experience bonus, its made it a lot more bearable. I've let a few guild mates know, hopefully they'll take advantage of the opportunity.

Although I have the Titanium Expansion on DVD, I downloaded the torrent, but I can't get the Daemon tool to work. I'm not sure if its because I have Win7 64 bit or what.
Alcohol 120 is the best program to use when mounting virtual drives IMO.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:33 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumpes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alcohol 120 is the best program to use when mounting virtual drives IMO.
MagicDisc (NOT magicISO) is the program I use for mounting virtual drives. It's free and very lightweight. The only issue is it's buried on the MagicISO site.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 05-09-2011, 11:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzWeaver [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:

I suck at using technology. However, I had better luck with Clone Drive vs. Daemon myself. Once I figured out Clone Drive I tried Daemon. I think Clone Drive worked easier for people that don't know WTF they are doing like me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Google: Slysoft Virtual Clone Drive. Free program to use as a virtual drive and easier to use IMO.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:04 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While SOE Services are down there are many people twiddling their thumbs that may not be aware of the alternative experience we provide here. This is a good opportunity for many of you to get in contact with old friends or guildmates via various methods such as guild forums or social networking to let them know we exist, and invite them over. You could even help them obtain a copy of Titanium which may have been preventing them from getting started.

It's a good time to get some fresh faces, so lets take advantage of it. It is also a good time to get started while the XP Bonus is in effect.
Were starting to roll in.....now approve our IP exemptions so we can play![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread